How to login and access the online banking services of Building Trades Credit Union? How to enroll in online banking and create a new account?
How to log in to the mobile app and access mobile banking services? What are the other services credit union provides to customers? Check all updates in this article.
BTCU Online Banking Login: Building Trades Credit Union
All customers who have an account with Building Trades Credit Union can enroll in the online banking services to take the advantage of the banking services in a digital form.
If you already have your account username and password then you can visit the official website and access your account.
Please check the below login process.
Before login, below mentioned information must be followed in order to have a secure and smooth login experience.
- Customers must enroll in online banking and create their username and password.
- Customers must have a secure and trusted device to access banking services.
- A secure and modern browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, etc must be installed on the device to open the official website.
- A reliable and secure internet connection must be available while the logging process.
If you are following the above prerequisites then we can move on to the login process.
Step 1: Visit the official website https://buildingtradescu.com/. You will see the website homepage (as shown below).
Step 2: Now click the Online Banking link located on the right side above the main menu. The BTCU login page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 3: You can now log in by entering your Username and Password and clicking the Sign In button. If your Username and Password are correct then you will be redirected to your online banking dashboard page where you can access the below-mentioned banking services in a digital form.
- Access your account summary and check your account balance.
- Check all transaction details and history.
- Transfer funds within the credit union or outside the credit union.
- Pay your credit card, loan, or other bills online.
- Manage your online profile and edit your personal information in case of any incorrect entries.
- Manage your alerts and set your preferences.
- Enroll in the automatic bill payment or schedule your bill payment.
How to reset that password?
In case you forgot your BTCU online banking password then visit the above link to open the password reset facility.
Enter your username and press the Continue button to start the password reset process. Verify your account and create a new password.
How to recover the Username?
You can not recover your username through the online self-service option. If you don’t remember your Username then you will have to call the customer service team to get access to your account. Customer service details are available below in this article.
Building Trades Credit Union Mobile banking login
You may also access your mobile banking services by downloading the official mobile app. Building Trades Credit Union Mobile provides members convenient access to our website, mobile check deposit, mobile banking, branch, and contact information.
Mobile app download
Please follow the below options to download the mobile app.
a-Download from the official website:
- Visit the official website https://buildingtradescu.com/.
- Navigate to Personal -> Mobile Banking.
- Download the mobile app from the links on the mobile banking page.
b-Download from the direct links:
Please click the below given direct links to download the mobile app.
|Platform||Download links||Current version||OS requirements|
|Android||Android app download||4.6.6||Android 6.0 and up|
|iOS||iOS app download||6.0.03||iOS 10.0 or later|
Mobile app login
Once the downloading finish, you can open the app and log in to your account by using your online banking username and password.
Mobile banking enrollment
Visit the above link to open the online banking enrollment page (as shown below).
Complete the enrollment process and create your username and password.
Please call at 763-315-3888 or Toll-Free 1-800-496-2460 in case of any kind of inquiry related to your online banking account.
Other Phone numbers:
|Activate a New Card||1-833-541-0770|
|Lost or Stolen||1-833-541-0777|
|Change Your Credit Card PIN||763-315-3888|
|Fraud & Disputes||1-888-829-6434|
|Debit Card Fraud/Dispute||1-866-279-1399|
|Debit Card Lost or Stolen||1-833-933-1681|
Please have a look at the below-mentioned links related to the Building Trades Credit Union.
Download the below-mentioned agreement & Disclosures and read them carefully before using the related service or product.
- Debit Card Agreement & Disclosure
- Credit Card Disclosure
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act Notice
- eStatements Enrollment Disclosure & Sample Statement
- How Your Accounts Are Additionally Insured – ESI
- How Your Accounts Are Insured – NCUA
- Personal Account Agreement and Disclosure
- Privacy Statement
|Credit Union name||Building Trades Credit Union|
|Chief Executive Officer||Rick Odenthal|
|Number of employees||30+|
|Number of locations (US)||3|
|Number of accounts||18,000+|
|Total Assets size||$185 million|
|Headquarter||Maple Grove, MN|
|Customer service number||800-496-2460|
What are Building Trades Credit Union hours?
BTCU standard branch hours are Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm for all locations.
What is the Building Trades Credit Union routing number?
Building Trades Credit Union’s routing number is 291074719.