How to download the Care Credit Mobile app? How to login on to the mobile app and access your CareCredit account? How to register a new account and access all available services?
What are the facilities available for customers and how can customers access those facilities? Check everything in detail about the Care Credit mobile app in this article.
Care Credit Mobile app
If you are a care credit card holder and using the online website for account access and managing your account, bill payment, statement download, checking the account activity, etc then there is a more convenient, faster, and secure way available.
You can download the mobile app and use it anytime, anywhere as per your convenience for all account-related services.
Care Credit mobile app has been released in October 2015 and since then all customers are taking benefits of the mobile app.
- Care Credit Pre Approval Application, Prequalify
- Care Credit Card Login
- My Synchrony Bank Care Credit Card
- Care Credit Bill Payment
Benefits of the Care Credit app:
Ease of access:
The mobile app is easier to use and can be accessed anytime anywhere. Customers get more convenience as compared to the online website account access
The mobile app offers better security features and the latest encryption technologies that protect consumers’ important data. It also offers extra login security features in terms of fingerprint scan or passcode.
How to download the mobile app?
Customers can download the mobile app by searching on the Google play store and Apple app store. Once you find the app link, click the Install button to download the mobile app on your smartphone.
Mobile app download from the official website:
To ensure the authenticity of the mobile app, it is recommended to download it from the official CareCredit website. Please follow the below steps.
- Open a web browser on your smartphone.
- Open the official website by typing carecredit.com or clicking the official website link.
- Move down the page, you will find a mobile app link at the footer of the website.
- If you click this link, you will be redirected to the mobile app page on the official website.
- On this page, you can find complete information, benefits, services, and app download links for both Android and iOS platforms of the mobile app.
- Read all information if you want and click the mobile app link which is compatible with your mobile device.
- An app page in the respective store will open.
- Click the Install button to download the official mobile app on your smartphone.
Direct download links:
If you don’t want to follow this lengthy process then we are sharing the direct app download links below which will help you open the app store page of the mobile app with a single click.
|Platform||Current version||Download link|
Get the download link through a text message:
Customers can also receive a download link in a text message. This facility is available on the official website. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the mobile app page on the CareCredit website.
- On the homepage, just below the first image, you will find an option “Enter your mobile number to get a download link.”
- Enter your mobile number in the given space and click the Send button.
- You will receive a text message including a link to download the official mobile app.
- Click this link, the mobile app page will open in the app store or play store according to the device OS.
- Click the Install button to download the mobile app on your device.
What services are available through the mobile app?
Some of the important services customers can access are mentioned below. Please have a look.
Online account access:
Customers can log in and access their accounts on the go whenever they want. It is really useful and there is no need to carry any laptop or tablet.
Now customers can manage their finances and accounts in a more convenient way.
Find provider location:
Customers can search for the healthcare provider through the mobile app and get the treatment. Customers can easily find the nearest healthcare provider and retailer.
If there is an emergency then getting the provider location closest to the patient’s location is very helpful. Customers can use different types of search facilities such as ZIP code, address, or practice type.
Search financing options:
Apart from the provider search, customers can also search for the financing options different providers offer. Customers can compare the different financing plans and opt for a plan that suits them.
Giving some time to research the best possible financial option can help a patient to get the treatment at a minimum cost.
Access CareCredit digital card:
The mobile app also offers the facility of a digital card. It is a digital copy of your CareCredit card and can be used in place of a physical card.
This facility is very useful and there is no need to carry a physical care credit card every time.
Enroll in the alerts services:
Easily enroll yourself to receive important automatic notifications related to your account, monthly payment, due date, the current status of the promotional offer, payment status, security-related alerts, etc.
Make a payment:
A payment facility is also available in the mobile app. Customers can pay for their CareCredit card’s current outstanding balance.
Customers can also pay for their provider’s unpaid bills through their CareCredit card. Most of the payment modes are available to pay the bill.
|Name of the app||Care Credit app|
|Beneficiary||All CareCredit cardholders|
|Supported operating system||Android and iOS|
|Current version||Android – 4.22.0|
iOS – 4.21.0
|Required OS version||Android – 9 and up|
iOS – 14.0 or later