Check the latest updates related to MyChart Cleveland Clinic (CCF) in this article. How to log in and access the patient portal? How to Sign Up and activate a new Mychart account?
How to access the patient account through the mobile app? What are the benefits and features of the Cleveland Clinic My Chart? Check the latest updated details in this article.
Cleveland Clinic MyChart
My Chart is a healthcare product developed by EPIC Inc for healthcare management. It is specially developed for the patients to manage their data and take benefit of useful services such as appointment scheduling, connecting with the provider, checking lab reports online, etc.
All services and features offered by the MyChart are available online through the desktop website, Mobile website, and Mobile app
|Name of the portal
|MyChart Cleveland Clinic
|To provide all patient-related health services through a digital medium
|All patients of the Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland Clinic Mychart Login
All Patients can use their login credentials to access the Cleveland Clinic portal. There are three ways to access the MyChart portal offered by the Cleveland Clinic.
- Login through an online website
- Login through the MyChart website
- Login through the Mobile app
Before starting the login process, there are certain important things to remember. Please check below.
- Please arrange your Username and Password by registering on the website if you are a new user. The registration process is also given below in this article.
- Please use only secure devices to access your account.
- There must be a good internet connection with minimum interruption.
- Use an on-screen keyboard if possible.
1-Login through an online website:
Please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Open the official web page at https://mychart.clevelandclinic.org/. You will find a login form on the right side of the desktop website.
Step 2: Enter your Patient Username and Password and press the Sign In button. If the Username and Password are correct, you will see your patient dashboard page on the next screen.
- MyCarle com Patient portal login
- Waystar Zirmed login
- Athena Health Provider login
- RXNT Client & Patient Portal Login
2-Login through the MyChart website:
If you don’t know the exact URL then you can find the Cleveland Clinic login URL by searching on the MyChart official website. Please follow the below-mentioned Sign In steps.
Step 1: Visit the My Chart official website https://www.mychart.com/.
Step 2: Press the Access MyChart link available on the homepage and at the top right corner.
On the next page, you will find a search form where you can search for your healthcare provider by typing the provider name, location, or country.
Step 3: Type Cleveland Clinic in the search form and you will see all results related to Cleveland Clinic MyCart Log-In and Sign-Up (as shown below).
Step 4: Click the Log-In link to open the Sign-In page of Cleveland Clinic.
Step 5: Enter the login credentials and hit the Sign-In button to access your patient account.
3-Login through the Mobile app:
Patients can also use the mobile app to log in and access their accounts. The mobile app offers more convenience and security than the online website as patients can use it from anywhere and anytime whenever required.
First, you will have to download the mobile app and after that, you can log in to your account. Please check the below steps.
Download Cleveland Clinic MyChart mobile app:
- Visit the login page of the Cleveland Clinic website.
- Move down this page to see the mobile app links which are located at the footer.
- Click the mobile app link according to your device. You will be redirected to the app page on the Google play store or Apple app store as per your selection.
- Finally, click the Install button to download the mobile app on your smartphone.
Log in on the mobile app:
After downloading the mobile app patients can log in with the help of the below steps.
- Open the mobile app on your smartphone.
- You will see a login page. (If there is no login page then search for your provider and open the login page).
- Enter your Username and Password in the login form and press the Sign In button to access your MyChart account.
- After the first-time login, patients can enable the Fingerprint scan login or facial recognition login facility to ensure secure login. Apple users can use the fingerprint Touch ID or Face ID login option.
We are also sharing the App download links below so that patients can download the mobile app directly with one click.
|Depends on the device
|Epic Systems Corporation
|Epic Systems Corporation
Cleveland Clinic MyChart benefits
24/7 Healthcare management facility:
Access your healthcare account 24/7 whenever required. All the features and services of MyChart are available to the patients through a mobile app and patients can access all features anytime.
Patients will have access to a secure and trusted platform and there is no need to be worried about data security.
Manage and Schedule your appointments:
The online Appointment facility is a great feature offered to the patients by My Cleveland Clinic. Patients can easily schedule their meetings with the Doctor online through the mobile app.
It’s very easy and scheduling an appointment takes just a few clicks. Patients can check the Doctors’ availability and schedule a meeting according to their convenience.
Previous appointment summaries are also available in your Cleveland account and accessible after logging in.
Manage all healthcare issues online:
There are many online facilities patients can take benefit from. Patients can send a secure message to their provider or fill out a pre-visit online form to get treatment and advice for minor health issues.
Patients can view and download their lab test results online and access all previous lab result data. Patients can also get a list of all medications they need currently and the past medicine summary.
Previous medical records are always available in your Cleveland Clinic MyChart account.
Consult through a Virtual Visit:
Connect with your Doctor virtually and get help and treatment whenever required. It’s a great feature and all patients can use the virtual meetings option if they are not able to visit the Clinic or there is no emergency to visit. This feature is available 24/7.
Please note that for a virtual meeting, Patients must arrange a device such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer. The device must have a microphone, camera, and speakers.
Patients can download the Zoom application for the video meeting on their device before starting the virtual consultation process.
Receive all important notifications:
Patients can enroll in the alerts services to receive all important notifications through text messages or email.
Patients will also receive app-based notifications for important information such as upcoming visits, scheduled lab tests, test reports, medicine-related alerts, etc.
Patients can manage these alerts by logging in to their MyChart account.
Update your personal information:
Patients can also edit and update their profiles by logging in to their MyCleveland Clinic account. Patients can easily edit personal information such as name, email address, home address, contact information, etc.
Access information of family members:
Anyone can access the medical treatment and other healthcare-related information of their kids or other family members through a proper authorization. Authorization can be given by logging in to the My Chart account.
How can I pay the bill?
There are two ways to pay your medical bill.
1-Through the Cleveland Clinic MyChart login:
- Log in to your MyChart account
- Visit the payment option and enter the required payment details.
- Pay your bill and save the payment receipt for future purposes.
- Open the Mychart login page.
- Click the Pay a Bill as Guest link available on the right side below the login form.
- Alternatively, visit the guest bill pay page directly at https://mychart.clevelandclinic.org/billing/guestpay.
- Enter the Guarantor number or specific reference number and Guarantor’s last name.
- Click the Look Up button to verify the account for which you want to pay the bill.
- If the account information is accurate then you can pay the required bill through the available online payment modes.
Note: The guarantor number is available on your billing statement. The reference number is available on the third page of your statement.
How to register a new Cleveland Clinic My Chart account?
Please check the below registration process for the first-time user.
Step 1: Visit the My Chart Cleveland Clinic home page.
Step 2: Click the Sign-Up Now button to start a new registration process.
Step 3: Select your country and proceed with the next step.
Step 4: On the next page, you will get four options as mentioned below.
- I have my Account Number – (Account number starts with the letter “E” and is available on your billing statement.)
- I have my MRN – (MRN is available on the after-visit summary.)
- I have my Activation Code – (Activation code appears on your after-visit summary.)
- I have none of these
If you have anyone from the first three information then select that option and enter the details and complete the registration process.
If you don’t have any above-mentioned information then select the “I have none of these” options.
Step 5: On the next page, you will have to identify yourself. You can click Yes to identify your account by your Social Security Number or click No to use other options.
- If Yes is selected
Enter your SSN and Date of birth and click the Next button.
- On the next page complete the further process.
- If No is selected – You will see a registration form where you will have to provide all demographic information such as name, address, phone number, email address, etc, and click the Next button.
Sign Up through the activation code:
If you receive an activation code through email or through after visit summary then you can easily register your account.
Step 1: Go to step 4 as mentioned above and select the “I have my Activation code” option. You will see an account Sign Up form through the activation code.
Step 2: Enter your MyChart Activation Code, Last four digits of SSN, and Date of Birth, and click the Next button.
Step 3: On the next page, enter all other required information and create a new Username and Password to access your account in the future.
Finally, agree to the terms and conditions and finish the registration process.
How to reset my password?
- Visit the MyChart Cleveland Clinic login page and click the Forgot Password link available there on the login form.
- On the next page, In the password reset form, enter your MyChart Username and date of birth and click the Next button.
- You will soon receive an email that includes a password reset link.
- You can open your inbox and search for a new email (check the spam or junk folder if there is no email in your inbox).
- Click the Password reset link to open a new form where patients can easily generate a new password for their account.
- Use this newly created password to log in.
How to recover my Username?
In case you don’t remember your username then please follow the below process to recover your username.
- Click the Forgot Username link available on the Mychart Cleveland Clinic login page.
- On the next page, you will find a username recovery form.
- Enter your first name, last name, SSN, and date of birth.
- Finally, click the Submit button. You will receive an email including your username.
How can I find a Cleveland Clinic location near to me?
If you want to check which Cleveland Clinic is available near your location then you can check that online.
- Visit the https://my.clevelandclinic.org/locations webpage.
- Allow the location access to a web browser or mobile app.
- You will see a list of all Cleveland Clinic locations near your location.
- If you don’t want to give location permission then you can search by typing the location name such as “Cleveland Clinic Florida”. You will find a list of all CCF.
- Now you can sort this list by selecting the Near Me option.
For any kind of issues related to Sign-In and Sign-Up or any other kind of help related to the MyChart portal, please take help from the Patient Support Line mentioned below.
Cleveland Clinic U.S. Patients
(Ohio, Florida, & Nevada locations)
Cleveland Clinic Canada Patients
Customer service email address:
In case of any issues, please send an email to [email protected].
|Sign up page
|Username recovery page
|Password reset page
|Sign Up through an activation code
|Guest bill payment page
|Instructions for Sign Up through activation code