CSIR UGC NET registration process has been closed today (10th September 2020). All candidates who have submitted the online application form can attend the CSIR NET online examination subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can apply for the CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 exam by visiting the official NTA website.
- Applications will be accepted only through the “Online” mode. Other modes of application will not be entertained.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Please submit only one application. Multiple applications from one candidate may lead to the rejection of all application forms.
- Candidates must provide his/her personal mobile number and email-id in the online application form. Also, ensure that the provided Mobile No. and email-id are working. Candidates will receive important communication/ Information about the CSIR NET exam on the registered Mobile No. and email-id.
CSIR NET apply online: Complete step-by-step process
Total Time: 30 minutes
1-Visit the official website
Fist of all please visit the official NTA website at csirnet.nta.nic.in and click on the link stating “Fill Application Form JOINT CSIR – UGC NET JUNE 2020” to start the CSIR NET application form submission process.
2-Click on the ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ link
On the next page, candidates will get two options. ‘NEW REGISTRATION‘ on the left side and ‘SIGN IN‘ on the right side. Click on the ‘NEW REGISTRATION‘ link.
3-Complete the first time registration
After clicking on the NEW REGISTRATION button a registration form will open on the next page. On this page candidates will have to provide basic details such as Name, Mother’s Name, and Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board, Gender, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, and Email Id.
Complete this registration form by providing all accurate details.
After completing the registration form verify your Mobile Number and Email Id by entering the OTP.
After completing the registration step candidates will receive a Registration Number. Please save this Registration Number.
4-Fill online application form
On the next candidates will get an application form where candidates will have to provide basic details such as nationality, Category, Disability, Graduation and post-graduation details, choice of post, Subject, examination center, etc.
5-Uploading of scanned images
After completing the application form submission step, It’s time to upload the scanned images such as the candidate’s photograph, signature, category certificate, PWD certificate, and result awaited certificate. Upload all the images, enter the security pin, and click on the ‘UPLOAD‘ button to process for the fee payment step.
6-Online fee payment
This is the final step of the registration. On the next page, you will get the fee details according to the category. Check all details, select a payment provider, and click on the ‘Proceed for Payment‘ button.
Candidates can pay the fee online by using Paytm, Debit/ Credit card, BHIM UPI, and Net Banking.
Select any one option as per your convenience and complete the fee payment.
After the payment candidates will get a fee receipt.
Please save this fee receipt for future reference.
Finally, click on the ‘Download Confirmation Page‘ to download your submitted application form.
Take a print-out of the downloaded application form.