Check everything you want to know about how to log in to Davita Physician Solutions My Chart patient portal and access your account dashboard page.
How to access important health-related data and services available through the Mychart portal? What are the important features and services patients will get?
Steps to login
All patients who have registered a Mychart account can log in and access all patient-related services after login into the Mychart portal.
Please follow the below login steps.
- Visit the official website https://mychart.davitaphysiciansolutions.com/.
- Enter your Mychart username and password in the login form.
- Press the Sign In button to access your patient dashboard page.
After login in, patients will find many useful services on the patient dashboard page such as bill payment service, appointment scheduling and video meeting with providers, prescription renewals, accessing lab results, accessing all Electronic Health Records, and much more.
How to recover the Mychart account?
If patients forgot their account login details and are not able to access their account then they can use the account recovery options available on the login form. Please check the below-given account recovery process.
Visit the password reset page and enter all account details as required. Check your email for a password reset link and create a new password by clicking this link.
Visit the username recovery page and enter all information required to recover the username. Check your inbox for a new email and find your username.
Patients can visit the Mychart sign-up to register a new account if got an activation code. Enter your activation code and other information and create a new Mychart account.
Although the Mychart activation code is given to all patients through their after-visit summary and enrollment letter, if you still don’t have an activation code then you can use the online sign-up facility to register a new account.
- For the online sign-up, visit the sign-up page https://mychart.davitaphysiciansolutions.com/MyChart/Signup.
- Fill out the online form.
- Your identity will be verified through a third party.
- After the verification, you can easily activate and register your new Mychart account.
How to pay medical bills?
There is a guest payment facility available on the Mychart web page and patients can make an online payment instantly without even logging in to their account. Please follow the below steps to use the guest payment facility for paying your medical treatment charges.
- Visit the Mychart website.
- Click the Pay as Guest link located on the login form.
- You may also visit the payment page directly at https://mychart.davitaphysiciansolutions.com/mychart/Billing/GuestPay/PayasGuest.
- Enter the guarantor’s last name and account number on the next guest payment online form.
- If you don’t remember the guarantor’s details then check out the monthly billing statement.
- After the verification of the account, click the Next button.
- You can now pay your treatment charges through the available online methods.
If you are not able to log in or register a new account or having trouble recovering your username and password, please speak to the technical helpline service at (555) 555-5555. You will get the necessary assistance related to your account.