HAC Humble Login: How to log in and access your Home Access Center account of Humble Independent School District. How do sign up online and create a new HAC account for parents?
How to recover your account if you forgot login credentials? What are the important services, features, and benefits of the HAC Humble portal? Check everything you need to know in this article.
What is HAC Humble
Humble HAC is an online portal where parents can access their student’s academic data. Parents can access the academic progress of their kids. It is a great way to monitor student’s progress through a web portal.
Important information that parents can view is students’ attendance, assignment, report cards, progress, classwork, schedule, registration details, and much more.
This portal is regularly updated with the latest information so that parents will get the most updated academic details of their kids. Whether you have only one student or multiple students in the Humble ISD, Only one Humble HAC account is required to access all students’ information. It’s a one-stop solution and there is no need to manage multiple accounts.
How to access the HAC Humble ISD login page
Visit the above web page to access important information about the HAC Humble parent portal. You can find important features and facilities this portal offers.
Humble HAC Login
Login Information and Requirements:
- Parents must be registered members of the Humble HAC portal
- Parents must be ready with their login username and password.
- Parents must use a secure and trusted device to access their Humble HAC account.
- A good quality internet connection or WIFI must be available while logging in.
- All browsers and apps must be updated.
HAC Humble login process:
Visit the above given direct link to open the login page of Humble HAC. You can log in by using your username and password.
Humble HAC account recovery
Visit the Humble HAC login page https://eshac.humble.k12.tx.us/homeaccess/ and click the Forgot my Username or Password link. After that, you can reset your password through account verification and answer the security question.
Visit the Humble HAC login page https://eshac.humble.k12.tx.us/homeaccess/ and click the Forgot my Username or Password link. After that enter your account information and answer the security question. Your username will be sent to your registered email address.
How to register a Humble HAC account?
Visit the Humble HAC web page https://eshac.humble.k12.tx.us/homeaccess/. Once you visit this page, you will find a login page on the left side and a link to register a new account on the right side.
- To create a HAC account, you must be listed with the school as the student’s guardian.
- Each guardian of a student may have their own HAC account.
- Also, in order to create a HAC account through the HAC portal, you must have a current email address on file with your child’s school.
- If you have no email address listed or if the address listed is incorrect, the system will not be able to send you a link to create the password for your account.
If you don’t have any one of the above-mentioned information then please contact the registrar’s office at your child’s school. After the necessary changes, you will be able to create an account.
HAC Humble online registration
Step 1: You you have not registered yet then you can click the “Click here to register for HAC” link (see the above-given login image) on the right side to start the registration process.
Step 2: Enter your First Name, Last Name, City, and Zip Code that you have entered while the student’s registration process and press the Register button.
Step 3: If there are multiple students shares the same information that you have entered in the previous steps then you will have to share your email address for verification purpose.
Step 4: After matching your entered information with the Humble ISD system information, you will see additional fields such as
- Enter a username – Type a unique username.
- Enter 2 challenge questions and answers that you can remember easily. Challenge questions will be used to recover your account.
- Click the Finish button.
After clicking the Finish button, the system will send you an email on your registered email address including a link to create a new password for your HAC Humble account.
Step 5: Open your inbox and click the link to create a new password.
Step 6: On the next page, answer the challenge question you just created and click the Continue button.
Step 7: If the answer is correct, you can create a new password. Type a new password two times and press the Continue button to finish the registration process.
Registration by access code
If you got an access code from the school then the registration process can be completed by entering that code. Visit the HAC web page on the Humble ISD website and access the registration by access code link.
Enter all required information and your access code in the registration form. Create a new username and password for your account.
HAC Humble features
There are several links on the HAC homepage. Clicking the Home link will redirect you to the homepage. On the home screen, you will find week view which is the default page and displays student’s attendance,
schedule, and assignment information for the current week.
If your teacher assigned any classwork for the current week, it will display in the “week view”. You can click the arrow links to navigate to different weeks.
Calendar: Click the Calendar tab next to the week view. It will display the student calendar that shows important monthly information about:
- Class Assignments
- Class Events
- Activity Events
After login into the Humble HAC account, parents will find the below links.
School Links: The school Links tab is available next to the Calendar tab. Clicking this tab will show your links to important school resources. You can click the different resource links and access them.
- Daily Summary – It will provide the daily summary of students’ attendance, classwork, etc. Classwork for this Week: This displays classwork assigned by your student’s teachers FOR THE CURRENT WEEK. Classwork will only display here if your student’s teacher publishes the classwork
- Schedule – This link is only available for secondary students. Click on the Schedule link on the sidebar menu to view your student’s current schedule.
- Attendance – Click on the Attendance link on the sidebar menu to view a record of the absences and tardies recorded for your student. There will be no information if a student is not absent.
- Classwork – Click on the Classwork link on the sidebar menu to view classwork and grades for your student. Scrolling down the page will allow you to view each class for which the teacher has entered assignments and grades and has published these for viewing.
- Interim progress – Click on the Interim Progress link on the menu to view the most recent interim progress report (IPR).
- Report card – Click on the Report Card link to view the most recent report card for your student.
- Registration – The Registration link allows you to view the registration information entered for your student. If any of the student’s information needs to be updated or corrected, please contact your school’s registrar’s office as soon as possible.
- Course requests – This link is only available for secondary students. The Course Requests link allows you to view your student’s current courses and, when available, view the courses requested for the next school year.
- My students – If you have more than one student, this link will display in the main menu. The My Students link allows you to see all of your students and to toggle to view another student. If you have only one student in the district, this link will not display.
- My profile – Click on the My Profile link in the main menu to change your password or update your security questions and answers.
A log-out link is located at the top right corner so that parents can log out after checking the required information.
New Student Enrollment to Humble ISD
Pre-registration for new student enrollment opens on 10th April 2023 and Enrollment for All Grades opens on 14th June 2023. If you are NEW to Humble ISD, please complete the online New Student Registration form. Be sure to read through all of the information.
|Pre-Kindergarten||7:55 a.m.-3:20 p.m.|
|Elementary School||7:55 a.m.-3:20 p.m.|
|Middle School||First Bell 8:30 a.m., Dismissal 4 p.m.|
|High School||First Bell 7:25 a.m., Dismissal 2:55 p.m.|
Humble HAC Contact details
18901 Timber Forest Drive
Humble, Texas 77346
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HumbleISD
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/humbleisd
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/humbleisdtexas
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/humble.isd
Home Access Center (HAC) Help / Overview
The Home Access Center (HAC) is a “one-stop” portal to view your student’s schedule, attendance record, classwork, progress reports, report cards, and registration.
Home Access Center / HAC Help with Annual Update
Visit Us. 18901 Timber Forest Drive. Humble, Texas 77346. Phone. 281-641-7400. Fax. 281-641-7417. Absence. 281-641-7404. Accessibility Contact · Site Map
HAC – User Guide / Helpful Documents
HAC FAQ English · ATTENDANCE ZONES / BUS ROUTES · DISTRICT CALENDAR/DATES · EDUCATION FOUNDATION · ENROLLMENT · HOME ACCESS CENTER · LUNCH MENU · COUNSELORS · ABSENCES …
How can I change my password?
Login to your HAC Humble accounts and visit the profile section. Enter your old password and new password. Press the Change Password button.
How can I change my security questions and answers?
Login to your HAC Humble account and visit the Profile section. Your security questions are available below the password change section. Select the question on the left side and write a new question. Similarly, write the answer to that question.
Can I access HAC Humble account from a mobile app?
HAC Humble mobile app login facility is not available as of now. There is no mobile app released for the parents and they can not access their Home Access Center through the mobile app.
Can I access two students’ data from a single Home Access Center account?
Yes, HAC Humble offers access to multiple students’ data from a single account. You will have to add all students to your HAC Humble account. Once you have more than 1 student in your account, you will find a new menu item “My Students”.
My Students allows you to switch to another student p[profile where you will have access to that student’s records.
How can I access the Humble ISD District Calendar?
All parents and students can access the Humble ISD District Calendar 2022-2023 by visiting the https://www.humbleisd.net/calendar web page. You will find important dates of all key events such as exam dates, holidays, Pre-Kindergarten, High School, and Elementary School hours, grade period, closing and opening days, etc.
What are HAC Alerts and how parents can subscribe to them?
Parents can now subscribe to email alerts from Home Access Center for Attendance, Course Averages, and Assignment Averages. Attendance Alert. For more information about HAC Alerts, please visit https://www.humbleisd.net/domain/9544 web page.
Subscribe to Attendance Alert:
1. Log into the Home Access Center account.
2. Click Attendance
3. Check the box for “Alert me when attendance is entered for my student”.
4. You will receive an email at 2:45 p.m. each day that attendance is recorded for your student.
5. You may limit the alerts to specific absence codes by clicking the link and selecting certain codes.
Subscribe to Course Average and Assignment Grade Alerts:
1. Log into the Home Access Center account.
2. Click Classes
3. Check the box for the below-mentioned alert option you want to receive.
a-Alert me if my student receives a course average below [ ] % or above [ ] %.
b-Alert me if my student receives an assignment average below [ ] % or above [ ] %.
4. Set the thresholds as you wish or leave the boxes blank if you want to be alerted for all grades.
5. You will receive an email alert for Course Averages and/or Assignment Grades every day at 3:30 p.m. if your student receives a course average or assignment grade within the thresholds you set.
How to unsubscribe from receiving messages through the SchoolMessenger service?
Humble Independent School District shares important messages through email via the SchoolMessenger service. If you do not want to receive these messages then you will have to Unsubscribe yourself. To stop receiving all types of text email, voice, and social media messages, please contact the School district directly.
What should I do if I have been locked out of my account?
It’s a security feature implemented to secure parents’ data from unauthorized access. If you attempt to log in by using the wrong username or password 5 times a day, your account will be locked for 1 minute and you will get an email including your username and a link to reset your password.
You can click the password reset link. After that answer the challenge questions that you have created while registering your account. After that, you can create a new password for your account.
If you did not make this request or you are still facing issues, please contact the Registrar at your child’s school for further assistance.
How can I change my HAC Humble challenge questions?
To change your challenge questions…
1. log in to your HAC account.
2. Click the My Account link by moving the pointer over your user name.
3. You will see your challenge question on the Account page.
4. Type your new challenge question and write an answer for that question.
5. Repeat the same process to change other challenge questions.
6. Click the Update Challenge Questions button.