Haryana Chief Minister Shri Manohar Lal Khattar has launched a one-time registration portal for the recruitment of Group C, Group D, and not-gazetted teaching posts. After launching this CET Haryana portal all candidates who are preparing for the Group C, and Group D posts will have to complete the one-time cet haryana registration on the official portal.
The validity of the registration will be 3 years.
What is one time registration portal?
The one-time registration portal is a web-based online portal launched by the Haryana staff selection commission to manage the recruitment process for the next three years.
Haryana CET (Common eligibility test) will be conducted by the HSSC for all candidates who have registered on the one-time registration portal.
Objective and beneits of Haryana CET portal
- Haryana CET portal was launched o bring transparency and make a faster recruitment process as compared to the existing system.
- Haryana CM told that this one-time registration portal will drastically reduce the recruitment life cycle and will benefit the job seekers.
- Now candidates will have to register once to apply for the multiple group c and group d posts
- A one-time registration fee can be submitted while the online registration.
- Candidates can focus more on the exam preparation
CET Haryana Highlights:
|Portal Name||One Time registration portal|
|Official authority||Haryana staff selection commission|
|Validity of the registration||3 years|
|Name of the exam||Haryana CET|
1800 200 0023
How to register on the HSSC CET one time registration portal?
HSSC CET one time registration is very simple and completed by visiting the official website. Caandidates will need some information/ documents before the registration.
- A valid mobile number
- Email ID
- Candidates education documents
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP ID)
- Aadhaar Card details
- Photograph and signature image
- Employment-related information
- Information for online payment
Photograph and signature criteria:
Please note that the photograph and signature must be a recent image with jpeg file format. Photograph and signature image size must be less than 500 kb.
Application fee for different categories is mentioned below. Please check.
|General and unreserved||500 Rs|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||250 Rs|
HSSC CET online registration process:
- Go to the official one time registration portal at onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
- Now you will have to complete the mobile verification first. Enter your mobile number in the given space.
- On the next page, enter the OTP which you receive on the mobile.
- After the mobile verification, a registration page will appear on the screen.
- You may select any one option related to the residency
- If you select the Resident of Haryana then you will have to provide your Parivar Pehchan Patra ID.
- After that fill the application form by providing all information.
- Enter your basic details, family details, communication details, Education details
- On the next page, you will have to upload your photograph and signature.
- On the next page, you will have to provide Socio-Economic Criteria related details
- On the next page, you can take a print-out of the application form. Please verify all details once before taking the printout. After that, you will have to sign this form and upload it again on the one-time registration portal
- The next step is the online fee payment. Your registration will be completed after the successful payment.
HSSC CET Age limit
Haryana Staff selection has specified the age limit for the HSSC CET (Common eligibility test). Candidates who wants to appear for the common eligibility test through the one time registration portal must be 18 years old and maximum age limit is 42 years.
Age relaxation is also applicable as per the below-given criteria.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|5||Benchmark Disability||10 years (Group C/ Group D/ Group C & D)|
|6||Benchmark Disability + SC/BC||15 Years (Group C & D Posts)|
|7||Unmarried Woman/Widow||Up to 47 years|
Please find all important dates given below
|Last date of the registration||31-03-2021|
|CET exam date||June 2021|
Frequently asked questions
What if i forgot my PPP ID?
If you forgot your PPP ID while online registration on the one time registration portal then you can search for your PPP ID by using your Aadhaar number.
What is the syllabus of Haryana CET?
The syllabus for the Haryana CET exam will be similar to the existing syllabus of the Group C and Group D posts come under the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
I am from other state can i apply for the Haryana CET?
As of now, Haryana CET is available only for the resident of Haryana. Other state’s candidates can not register on the one time registration portal