In this article, we are sharing KiwiBank online and mobile banking login guide. All the information is recently updated and accurate as per the official website.
Please check how to access your Kiwibank NZ Internet banking login. How to register a new account? What are Kiwibank rates and how to access customer services?
Login – Kiwibank Internet Banking
Kiwibank Internet banking allows customers to access many important banking services in a digital form. This service is very helpful for the customers because customers can now access different services such as balance checks, bill payments, money transfers, new account openings, etc by just sitting at home.
To access all the online banking services, you will have to log in to your account. Customers can access the online account at https://www.ib.kiwibank.co.nz/login
- Please arrange your Acces number and Password.
- Please enrolls yourself first for the Internet banking services.
- Always use a secure device to access your account.
- There must be the availability of a properly working internet connection.
- Browsers must be secure and updated.
Internet Banking login steps:
Total Time: 2 minutes
Open the web browser on your device.
Visit the official website https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/ from your web browser.
Click the Login link at the top right side.
On the login page, enter your Access number and Password.
Press the “Log in to Internet banking” button to access your account.
Kiwibank Mobile Banking Login
Mobile Banking facility is also available through the mobile app and provides a more convenient experience. Please download the mobile banking app from the App Store or Play Store or through the direct links given below.
|Android||Kiwibank Android app download||4.6.0|
|iOS||Kiwibank iOS app download||4.6.0|
Mobile app login steps:
- After installing the app, open the app on your smartphone.
- In the login form, enter your Access number and Password.
- Tap the Login button to access your Internet banking account.
How to recover Kiwibank Internet banking login credentials?
If somehow you forgot your login credentials then you can use the self-service option through the official website to recover your account.
Reset your Internet banking password:
- Visit the official login page https://www.ib.kiwibank.co.nz/login.
- Click the Reset password link on the login page or visit the password reset page directly at https://www.ib.kiwibank.co.nz/password-forgotten/.
- Enter your Access Number and Mobile phone number and press the Next button.
- You will get a security code through a text message.
- Enter this security code.
- Answer security questions and reset your password.
You may also call the customer service number to get a temporary password.
How to recover the Access Number?
You can find your access number on your monthly bank statement. The access number is also available in the side menu of the mobile app. Your Access Number is also available on the back side of your credit card, EFTPOS Card, or Visa Debit Card if you are using any of them.
If you are a new customer and joined through the online banking services then you will get an email from the bank including your access number.
How to set up Kiwibank Internet Banking?
If you are a new user and recently opened a new account and want to use the Internet banking services then you will have to complete the first-time Internet banking setup process. There are four steps to set up your Internet banking.
- Login to your account
- Change your password
- Set up KeepSafe
- Turn On KeepSafe
Let’s discuss all steps in detail.
Step 1: Log in to your account
When you open your new account, you must get your access number and a temporary password. It is required to log in for the first time. Visit the login page https://www.ib.kiwibank.co.nz/login. Enter your Temporary password and access number and log in to your account.
Step 2: Change your password
You will have to change your temporary password within 7 days of receiving it. After login into your account, you will see a password change screen. Enter your temporary password and new password and press the Save Changes button. Your password has been changed.
Step 3: Set up KeepSafe
Now you will be redirected to the KeepSafe setup page. Click the Set Up KeepSafe Now to start the setup. You will have to choose security questions and write answers as per your choice. You can set up multiple questions. KeepSafe is the Kiwibanks safety product that protects you from online fraud and unauthorized transactions.
Step 4: Turn On KeepSafe
After completing the KeepSafe setup process you will have to turn it on to use the Internet banking service. Click the “Turn KeepSafe On” button and you are all set to use the Internet banking service.
How to set up mobile banking the first time?
You will have to set up your mobile app if you are using it for the first time. First, you will have to download the mobile app. We have already shared the mobile app links above. Please follow the below steps.
1-Download the mobile app:
Download the Kiwibank mobile app from the below links.
2-Login to the mobile app:
- After downloading the app, open the app on your smartphone.
- Enter your Access number and Password.
- Tap the “Set up mobile banking” link.
3-Set up KeepSafe:
In the next step, you will have to answer the KeepSafe questions. Write the answer and tap the Continue button. You will have to set up three KeepSafe questions.
4-Set up security code:
In the next step, you will have to set up a 4-digit security code. This code will be used to access your Internet banking every time you want to log in or perform any task.
Finally, enter the verification code you received on your registered mobile number. After the verification, your mobile banking setup will be completed.
You can now access your internet banking from Kiwibank mobile app and also access all available services and features the mobile app offers.
Kiwibank Bank mobile app features and services:
Some of the important mobile app features are mentioned below. Please have a look.
- View accounts and balances – Login to the app and get an overview of all accounts on the home screen. Click the account link to view the transaction details and history
- Transfer money – After login, select ‘Pay and transfer‘ from the top left side menu. You will find the Transfer Money option on the Pay and Transfer page where you can transfer money to someone.
- Make payments – Tap on the Make a Payment option on the Pay and Transfer page through the top left menu. You can select a company or Payee and make an online payment through the mobile app.
- Add payees – You will get the Manage payees option on the Pay and Transfer page accessible through the top left menu. Find a list of all saved payees. Tap the Add link in the top right corner to add a new payee.
- Order a Visa Debit Card – Login to the mobile app and tap the More option in the bottom right corner. Tap the Apply and Open option on the next screen. Tap the Everyday Cards option on the next screen. Enter your card details, and PIN, select card design, accept terms & conditions, and Tap the Order Card button. Make sure that your postal address is correct.
- Block your card – Login to your mobile app and tap the Cards link at the bottom side. Tap on the credit or debit card you want to block. Select “Block transactions on this card” on the next screen. Again Tap the Block card on the pop message. To unblock, just unselect the “Block transactions on this card” option.
How to make a payment through Kiwibank Internet Banking?
You can now make payments very easily through your Internet banking account. Please follow the below-given steps.
- Login to Kiwibank account.
- Click the Pay & Transfer link in the top menu.
- You will be redirected to the pay & transfer page where you can pay for someone, pay your bills, and transfer money to a different account. You can also pay taxes.
- Click the Pay Someone link.
- Enter the account number, payment details, payment date & frequency, and statement details.
- Click the Next Page button.
- On the next page, you will find details about the transaction that you are about to make.
- Read all information and press the “Make Payment” button to process your payment.
Your payment will be credited to the receiver’s account within one hour.
How to make a recurring payment?
In the above process, we have shared how to make a payment to someone. If you want to make a recurring payment then select the frequency in the “Date & Frequency” section and choose any one option such as Every Week, Every Month, Every Year, etc.
Please call 0800 601 601 for any type of account-related issue. If you have any questions or issues related to your Internet banking, please call on 0800113355.
If you are facing any type of login issues then you may visit https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/contact-us/support-hub/internet-banking/common-questions/ web page and read the common questions and their solutions related to login problems.
|Kiwibank personal loan login||https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/personal-banking/personal-loans/personal/|
|Login | Kiwi Wealth||https://my.kiwiwealth.co.nz/|
|Internet banking | Support hub – Kiwibank||https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/contact-us/support-hub/internet-banking/|
|Mobile app | Support hub – Kiwibank||https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/contact-us/support-hub/mobile-app/|
|Online banking | Insights & tools – Kiwibank||https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/business-banking/insights-tools-support/online-banking/|
|Internet banking | Insights & tools – Kiwibank||https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/business-banking/insights-tools-support/online-banking/internet-banking/|
|Business banking – Kiwibank||https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/business-banking/|
How can I check my account balances?
All customers can log in to their Kiwibank account and check account information. Please follow the below steps.
-Login to your Internet banking account.
-You will see your accounts screen.
-Your account balances will be shown in the last column of your account dashboard.
-Click the account name to view the date-wise transaction of that account.
-You can also search for the transaction history.
-If you want to download the transaction details then click the “Print this Page” link and take a printout or download a PDF file.
How can I download the account statement?
You can download the statement PDF file from your Internet banking account. Please follow the below steps.
-Login to your Internet banking account.
-Click the Statement Vault link on the right sidebar of your account dashboard page.
-You will see a list of all monthly statements and their download links in the last column.
-Click the Download link after the monthly statement you want to download.
-The PDF file of the bank statement will be downloaded on your device.
-You can also click the Print button if you want to take a printout.
How can I edit my personal details?
You can easily edit and update your personal details such as contact number, email address, Tax details, etc by logging in to your Kiwibank Internet banking account. Please follow the below steps.
1-Log into your Internet banking account
2-After login, click the ‘Settings’ link at the top right side of your dashboard.
3-After that, click the ‘Personal Details’ settings option.
4-Edit details that you want to change and hit save.
5-You will receive a one-time PIN on your registered mobile number. Enter this PIN to save your changes.
If you have no access to your mobile number then you will have to call customer service to make changes to your profile details.