LAFCU.org login Check all details about the Online and Mobile banking services of Los Angeles Federal Credit Union in this article.
How to login to your LAFCU.org online and mobile banking accounts? How to recover your account? Check the latest information in this article.
Note: In this article, we are sharing information about the Los Angeles Federal Credit Union. If you are searching for online and mobile banking information related to the “Lansing Automakers Federal Credit Union, Michigan (LAFCU, MI)”, please visit the LAFCU Online Banking article.
If you are a customer of the Los Angeles Federal Credit Union and have an account then you must enroll in the online banking service to take the advantage of the digital banking services.
If you have already enrolled in the online banking service then you can log in to your account and access services such as transferring funds, making a bill payment, credit card or loan payment, checking account summary, transaction history, managing alerts, etc.
Below mentioned information is required to access your account.
- Your online banking username and password.
- A secure and trusted device and a web browser installed on the device
- Web browsers must be secure and updated.
- A good quality internet connection from a reputed ISP.
If you are following the above guidelines then please check the login steps below.
- Open the official website https://www.lafcu.org/.
- There is an online banking login form on the left side of the homepage.
- If you don’t find it then move down the page a little bit and a login link will appear a the top right side.
- Click the Login link to open the online banking login page.
- Enter your username and press the Next button.
- On the next page, enter your password and log in to your account.
LAFCU.org Online Banking Login
You may also visit the above given direct link to login into your online banking account.
How to recover your LAFCU.org username and password?
Visit the above link to get login-related help. On this page, you will get options to reset your password and recover your username.
Reset your password:
To reset your password, enter your username, date of birth, and SSN and press the Reset Password button. You will get a link to the registered email address to reset and create a new password.
To recover your username, select your email or phone number and enter that below. Also, enter your member number and press the Send button. You will receive your username on your email address or phone number whichever you have entered.
LA Federal Credit Union Mobile banking login
If you want to use the mobile banking facility then you must be a member of the LA Federal credit union and must be enrolled in the online banking services. You will have to use the online banking service username and password to login into the mobile app.
Mobile app download
First, you have to download the official mobile app.
a-Download from the official website:
- Open the official website https://www.lafcu.org/.
- Navigate to Services -> Online & Mobile Banking from the top menu.
- On the Online and Mobile Banking page, you will find the Android and iOS app links. Click the app link that is compatible with your device and download the app on your smartphone.
Direct download links:
Please click the below given direct download links of the LA Federal Credit Union mobile app.
|Platform||Download links||Current version||OS required|
|Android||Android app download||6.14.10||Android 7.0 and up|
|iOS||iOS app download||7.5.1||iOS 12.0 or later.|
Mobile app login
- If you have installed the mobile app, open it on your smartphone.
- On the login screen, enter your online banking username and password.
- Tap the Login button to access your mobile banking account.
Mobile app benefits:
After login, you will get the below-mentioned benefits.
- Deposite your checks through the mobile app.
- Manage multiple accounts from the mobile app.
- Set up a fingerprint scan or facial scan login option.
- Manage your cards, lock or unlock your credit or debit card.
- View or download your statement.
LAFCU Online banking enrollment
Visit the online banking enrollment page directly by clicking the above link and enroll yourself in online banking. Register a new account and create your new username and password. You will have to complete all four steps mentioned below.
- Personal Info
- Username & Password
- Legal Agreements
For any type of issue or inquiry related to your online or mobile banking account or related to the lafcu.org website, please call the customer service phone number 1-877-695-2328
Other phone numbers:
|Member Service||(213) 484-8640|
|Debit Card Activation or Change Card PIN||(866) 985-2273|
|Report lost or stolen debit card||(888) 918-7820|
|Visa Card Activation||(800) 527-7728|
|Change Visa Card PIN||(888) 886-0083|
|Report lost or stolen visa card||(866) 820-2911|
|Visa Card Balance Inquiries||(866) 820-2911|
Visit the live chat link https://livechat.lafcu.org/chat/ and get assistance from a live agent. Please note that the live chat service hours are 9 am to 5 pm PST Monday to Friday.
P.O. Box 53032 – Los Angeles, CA 90053-0032
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/LAFCUfanpage/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/lafcu
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lafcu/
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/lafcumktg
Los Angeles Federal Credit Union branches will be closed on the following days.
- Dec. 24 & 26 – Christmas Day
- Dec. 31, 2022 & Jan. 2 – New Year’s Day 2023
- Jan. 14 & 16 – M.L. King Jr. Day
- Feb. 18 & 20 – President’s Day
- March 25 & 27 – Cesar Chavez Day
- May 27 & 29 – Memorial Day
- June 17 & 19 – Juneteenth
- July 4 – Independence Day
- Sept. 2 & 4 – Labor Day
- Oct. 7 & 9 – Indigenous People’s Day
- Nov. 10 & 11 – Veteran’s Day
- Nov. 23, 24, & 25 – Thanksgiving Day
- Dec. 23 & 25 – Christmas Day
- Dec. 30, 2023 & Jan. 1 – New Year’s Day 2024
Online, mobile banking services and ATM-related services will work normally.
Please check some of the important services/information links related to the LA Federal Credit Union.
|Los Angeles Federal Credit Union’s privacy policies||https://www.lafcu.org/privacypolicies|
|Information about Los Angeles Federal Credit Union’s disclosures and agreements||https://www.lafcu.org/disclosures|
|LAFCU contact information||https://www.lafcu.org/contact-us|
|Branches & ATMs, atm near me, co-op atm near me, LAFCU atm, credit union branch near me||https://www.lafcu.org/branches-ATMs|
|Schedule an appointment||https://www.lafcu.org/schedule-appointments|
|Credit Union name||Los Angeles Federal Credit Union|
|Chief Executive Officer||Richard Lie|
|Number of employees||160+|
|Number of locations (US)||7|
|Number of accounts||1,25,000+|
|Total Assets size||$1.25 Billion+|
|Customer service number||(877)-695-2328|
LAFCU check deposite video
Check out the below video for how to deposit checks through the mobile app.
What is the Los Angeles Federal Credit Union’s routing number?
Los Angeles Federal Credit Union’s routing/transit number for the wire transfer is 322078370.
What are LAFCU Hours?
LAFCU standard working hours are Mon-Fri, 9 am-5 pm; Sat: 9 am-1 pm. There may be some difference in the hours for different branches.
How to find the LAFCU branch location, and ATM near me?
Visit the https://www.lafcu.org/branches-ATMs page and search for any branch or ATMs. You can filter the result through different options and get a list of the nearest branch location and ATMs.
What are Los Angeles Federal Credit Union Rates?
LAFCU loan and savings rates, vehicles, home mortgages, student loans, savings accounts, and more: https://www.lafcu.org/rates. Other information about the Rates is available through the below links.
Current Auto and Boat Loan Rates
Personal Loan Rates
Student Loan Rates
Credit Card Rates
Share Certificate Rates
Home Loan and Refinance Rates
Printable Loans and Savings Rates