My Mercy Health Patient Portal account access, Mychart login, sign up, activation, MyMercy Health mobile app, etc related information are available in this article.
Check important services and features of the Mercy Health Mychart patient portal and how patients can log in and access all essential patient services. Please check the latest updates and step-by-step processes below.
Mercy Health Mychart
Mercy Health Mychart is an online tool to help patients by providing all essential healthcare services through a digital medium. Patients can access their medical records, communicate with Mercy Health providers and request their prescription refills, get updates related to their care, view their test results, and more.
Mychart is available to access through multiple platforms and patients can use any device such as a laptop, desktop, smartphone, etc to log in and access their account.
A mobile app is also available for both Android and iOS platforms that offer the same type of functionality and services the web portal offers and also offers some extra security and convenience.
- myWakeHealth login
- TriHealth MyChart Login
- Mywheaton Chart
- St. Elizabeth Mychart
- URMC Mychart
- Polyclinic Mychart
How to access the Mercy Mychart account?
If patients know the correct address of the Mercy patient portal and already registered an online account then they can log in by visiting the official web portal through a secure web browser.
If you are a new patient then please sign up and activate your account first.
If you are a Summa Health patient then you can access your patient portal through a new Mychart website https://mychart.summahealth.org/
Login to web portal:
Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Mercy Health website https://www.mercy.com/.
- Click the Mychart link in the top bar or in the footer side.
- On the Mychart web page, click the login to Mychart link.
- The Mercy Health Mychart login page will appear on the screen(as shown below).
- Enter your Mychart username and password in the respective places.
- Press the Sign In button to access your Mychart dashboard page.
Login to Mychart mobile app:
To get the advantage of easy-to-use the mobile app and implement additional login security features such as Face ID lock or Fingerprint scan lock, patients can download the Mychart mobile app and log in to their account.
Both Android and iOS mobile app links are given below. Click the app link which is compatible with your smartphone.
Login to mobile app:
Just open the app by clicking the new Mychart app icon on your smartphone home screen. You will see a login screen. Select your healthcare provider and enter your username and password. Tap the Sign In button to access your account.
Mercy Mychart account troubleshooting
If somehow there is a situation where you are not able to access your account then you can troubleshoot your Mychart login with the help of the below information.
- Visit the Mychart login page and press the Forgot Username link.
- You will see a username recovery tool on a new web page.
- Enter your name and other information such as your SSN and date of birth.
- Your username will be sent to the registered email address.
Reset your password:
The password reset facility is very useful in case you forgot your password.
- Go to the Mychart login page and press the Forgot Password link.
- You will have to enter your Mychart username, SSN, and date of birth in the password reset form.
- Press the Next button and you will receive an email including a link to reset your password.
- Click that link and create a new password.
You can regain access to your account by using your new password.
Other troubleshooting steps:
If your username and password are correct but you are still facing account access-related issues then please try the below troubleshooting steps.
- Clear your browser cache. Cache memory contains the previous login data and may cause login issues.
- Double-check the URL of the Mychart login page.
- Please check that your internet is working properly. Please use a high-speed internet connection.
- Change your browser and try to log in from a different browser.
- Please update Mychart mobile app if you have not updated it for a long time.
If you are still facing any issues, please contact the customer service team.
How to Sign Up and activate a new Mercy Mychart account?
To get the advantage of all the online services of the Mychart portal, patients must activate their accounts. There are two ways patients can register a new account.
- Sign Up through the activation code.
- Online Sign Up without Activation code.
- Register by phone.
Sign Up through the activation code:
If you are a new patient then you can easily activate your account with the help of your activation code. A patient receives a Mychart activation code during the first visit to the hospital or care facility.
The activation code is available on the after-visit summary or patients can also receive it through an email. Patients can follow the below steps to activate a new account.
- Visit the Mychart login page.
- Click the Sign Up Now link.
- On the next page, enter your activation code, social security number, and date of birth.
- Press the Next button and activate your account instantly.
- You can create your new Mychart username and password which will help you to access your account every time you want to log in.
Online Sign Up without Activation code:
If you missed your activation code or did not receive it then there is an option to sign up online by using the demographic information.
This process is longer compared to the activation code method and takes around 7 days to verify your identity.
- Please visit the Mychart online sign-up page.
- Fill out the sign-up form.
- You will have to complete the identity verification process.
- After the verification, you will receive an activation code through email.
- Use this activation code and activate your account.
Register by phone: Patients can call Mercy Health MyChart help desk at 844-552-4278 and register their accounts.
MyMercy Health mobile app login
There is another mobile app “My Mercy Health mobile app” available for patients that offer all essential services and facilities to patients of Mercy Health. With this new app, patients can.
- Find the nearest Mercy Health location and the provider’s information.
- Schedule an online appointment with any providers
- Schedule an urgent video visit.
- Check their lab test results, allergies, etc.
- Request their providers to refill prescriptions.
- Securely communicate with their Mercy Health provider and ask any questions.
- Access different types of health-related tips and resources.
- Pay medical bills online.
Overall, The My Mercy Health mobile app allows patients to access all healthcare services from one single place.
Patients can download the MyMercy Health mobile app by clicking the below links.
|Platform||Download link||Current version|
Important information about My Mercy Health mobile app:
- Please note that My Mercy Health app is different from Mychart it brings out all the Mychart functionality and services and also offers additional services.
- Patients can connect their Mychart account with the My Mercy Health mobile app by using their SSN or existing MyChart username and password.
- It’s a one-time process to link both accounts.
- Patients must register a new account and create a new username and password.
- During the registration process, patients can also link their Mychart account with the My Mercy Health app.
Mercy Health Mychart Bill Payment
Patients can use any one of the multiple payment methods available for them to pay their medical bills.
Bill payment through My Mercy Health app – Visit the Billing section in the mobile app and use the online payment facility to pay your treatment charges.
Payment through Mychart – Login to your Mychart portal or mobile app and make an online payment through the Mychart secure payment gateway.
Guest Payment – Use the guest payment facility available through Mychart. Visit the Guest payment page and make an online payment by using the account number and guarantor’s information.
Phone Payment – Patients can also call 855-732-0138 phone number and pay their bills.
Mail Payment – Patients can mail at the below address.
PO Box. 740405
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0405
Note: All the billing-related information is available on your billing statement you will have to enter it during the bill payment process. Please check your billing statement by logging into your Mychart account.
If you are facing login, sign-up, activation, or any other troubleshooting issue then you can take help through customer service by calling 1-844-552-4278 phone number.
To get assistance related to the My Mercy Health app, please call Help Desk at 855-460-1534.
Live chat: For billing or my chart-related issues, please speak to a live agent through the chat facility. All agents are available M-F between 8 am – 5 pm EST.
|Mychart login page||https://chpepiceweb.health-partners.org/mychart/|
|Password reset page||https://chpepiceweb.health-partners.org/MyChart/passwordreset.asp|
|Username recovery page||https://chpepiceweb.health-partners.org/MyChart/recoverlogin.asp|
|Sign Up without activation code||https://chpepiceweb.health-partners.org/mychart/signup|
|Accepted insurance plans||https://www.mercy.com/patient-resources/accepted-insurance-plans|
How can I schedule my appointment through Mercy Mychart?
All Mercy Health patients can schedule an appointment online through the MyChart account.
–Login to MyChart and click the “Visits” in the top menu.
-After that click the “Schedule or request an appointment“.
-Choose a type of visit and select a provider and practice location.
-You will find currently available time slots.
-Schedule your appointment as per your preferred time slot.
-If you do not find any available time slot as per your preference then you can request an appointment.
-You will get a message or call from the provider office with the available options to help you.
What is Mercy Mychart EVisit?
EVisit is a great option available through the Mercy Mychart portal which helps patients to schedule an appointment for non-urgent medical conditions.
E-visits are available from 7 AM to 7 PM from the primary care providers licensed in the state of Ohio and Kentucky.
Please note that each Evisit costs you $36 and will be billed to your insurance by Mercy Health. Evisits are available for 18 years or older patients.
-Login to your Mercy Mychart account.
-In the quick link section, click the Begin an Evisit link.
-On the next page, select the medical issue you are experiencing.
-On the next page, select your provider and pharmacy.
-You will have to answer a few questions about the symptoms you are experiencing.
-Submit your Evisit.
About Mercy Health
Mercy Health which was founded in 1986 by the Sisters of Mercy is one of the largest healthcare organizations in the country and provides quality healthcare services through its more than 600 points of care.
Around 35,000 employees across Ohio and Kentucky are working on a mission to provide High Quality, Compassionate Care to all patients and serving Cincinnati Region, Kentucky Region, Lima Region, Lorain Region, Springfield Region, Toledo Region, and Youngstown Region
Mercy Health also offers a wide variety of top-tier Residency programs and Graduate Medical Education. Patients receive top-quality care through 23 hospitals and hundreds of primary care clinics across Ohio and Kentucky.
|Name of the portal||Mercy MyChart|
|Developed by||Epic Systems Corporation|
|Designed for||Mercy Health|
|Access mode||Online (Web and mobile app)|
|Purpose||To provide all essential services to Mercy Health patients|
|Beneficiary||All patients who are getting care at Mercy Health|
Mercy Mychart works like a one-stop solution for all health-related issues. Providing all essential services in an online mode makes patients’ life very easy and they can manage and keep track of their health instead of visiting the provider’s office.
All the services such as test results, prescription refills, appointment booking, and messages to providers help patients to save valuable time and focus on improving their health condition.
Finally, thank you for spending your valuable time and reading this article. You may share your suggestion or views in the comment section below.