What is the MyWSU Login portal offered by Wichita State University? How to log in, manage passwords, and access essential services? What are the benefits and features of the MyWSU portal and what kind of services do students and teachers access? Check all updated information and important links on this page.
MyWSU Student Portal at Wichita State University
If you are a student and currently studying at Wichita State University then you must be using the MyWSU portal to access important academic services to manage your daily day-to-day tasks. The MyWSU portal is a one-stop solution for students, faculties, and staff to access all required web-based services.
You may check your email, register for online classes, access your financial aid, pay tuition fees, etc through this portal in a digital mode. It provides a great relief to everyone as all the important information is available online and there is no need to visit any office physically. The MyWSU portal has everything students/teachers required to manage their academic life and complete the courses at WSU.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the important services of the WSU student portal of Wichita State University. Please have a look below.
First of all, you must have an idea of how to access the MyWSU student portal.
- You may visit the Wichita State University website https://www.wichita.edu/.
- Now click the myWSU link located in the top side menu of the website.
- You will be redirected to the myWSU portal.
- You may also visit the myWSU portal directly through the https://mywsu.wichita.edu/ link.
Below information can be accessed after login.
- Students: view classes, financial aid, grades
- Faculty/Advisors: teaching and advising info
- Faculty/Staff: finance and employee info
How to log in to your myWSU student portal?
Once you visit the myWSU portal. you can easily log in by using your login credentials. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the myWSU portal.
- Click the Login to myWSU link located at the top right side.
- You will see a login page on the screen.
- Enter your myWSU ID and password in the login screen.
- Press the Login button to access your account.
MyWSU Dashboard and Navigation
Once you’re logged in to the MyWSU student portal, you’ll be redirected to your dashboard page. The myWSU dashboard is the central hub for all of the portal’s features and services. If you are a student then you can navigate to different sections of the portal by using the links available in the top menu and on the homepage.
Some of the important services that are available through your dashboard top menu are
- On the top right side, you will get links to other services such as
You can log out anytime through the logout link located at the top right corner. There is a search form available at the top right side. You can search for anything if you are not able to find any specific information directly.
If you are a student then you can access your student profile through the banner 9 student self-service link in the dashboard. Biographical, major, test score, grades, prior college information, and class schedule by term.
Using the MyWSU Email System
All students at Wichita State University will get a WSU email address after their enrollment. Students can access their email after login into the myWSU portal.
- Visit the myWSU portal.
- Click the Login to myWSU link located at the top right side.
- Login to your account.
- After login, click the StuEmail link at the top right corner to view your emails.
- You may also click the Office 365 links to view your inbox.
How to log in to my WSU email account directly?
You may also access your email account without myWSU portal. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official student email web page. http://studentmail.wichita.edu.
- It will open the Microsoft outlook login page.
- Enter your username (myWSU ID @wichita.edu)
- Enter your myWSU ID password and access your email inbox.
Office 365 login:
Students can visit the http://o365.wichita.edu web page to access their email accounts. Enter your myWSU [email protected] and myWSU password.
After login, you can install the below apps by clicking the “Install Apps” link at the upper right side.
- OneDrive for Business
- Outlook / Email
- Access (Windows only)
- Publisher (Windows only)
- OneDrive (1TB Storage)
If there is an issue accessing your WSU email account then please contact the Technology Help Desk at (316) 978-HELP, option 1, or email [email protected].
Students can also configure their email to use on their mobile devices.
How to register for Classes?
You can add courses online and register for classes through the “myClasses” section on the MyWSU student portal. You may follow the below steps to register for classes.
- Visit the myWSU portal and login into your account.
- Click the myClasses tab in the top menu on your dashboard page.
- After that click the student registration banner 9 link under the registration tools in the dashboard.
- You are now on the class registration page where you will find the below links.
- Browse course descriptions.
- Browse class schedule by term.
- View registration information.
- Register/Drop/View my Schedule
- Click the Register/Drop/View my Schedule link.
- Select your term and proceed with the registration.
- You can now search the class. If you know the CRN (Course Reference Number) of the class you want to register for, click the Enter CRNs tab.
- Enter each CRN and click Add to Summary.
- Locate the Summary section and click Submit button.
If you are registering for the classes then you will be responsible to pay the required fee whether you are eligible for financial aid or not. If you don’t want to attend any class then you must drop it to prevent any financial loss.
Paying Tuition and Fees
myWSU portal also provides an online tuition fee payment facility. If you have completed the class registration process then you will have to pay the required tuition fee through the myWSU portal. Please check your WSU semester calendar and make payment arrangements before the deadline set by Financial Operations. Your accounts will be on hold without payment arrangements.
- Visit the myWSU portal and log in to your account.
- Click the myFinances tab on your dashboard menu.
- Click the “Student Account Suite” under the Accounts Receivable Links section.
- It will open a new web page in a pop-up window.
- Accept the terms and complete your payment.
You may also check financial aid, college financial planning, and other financial aid-related resources through the myWSU portal. You may also set up payment plans and access important financial documents, such as tax forms, through the portal.
Managing Your Financial Aid
The MyWSU student portal also provides access to different financial aid resources. Students can view their financial aid summary, apply for summer financial aid, find forms, financial aid revision requests, scholarship information, college financial plan information, etc.
Students will also get the contact information for financial aid. You can contact to WSU Office of Financial Aid directly through the myWSU portal. You may also download the different financial aid-related tax forms and access additional resources and Support.
Central Authentication Service Login
The Central Authentication Service (CAS) at Wichita State University is a web-based single sign-on (SSO) system that is implemented to provide secure access to different applications through a single login by using myWSU ID and myWSU password.
Students, faculty, and staff must have their myWSU ID and password in order to log in through The Central Authentication Service (CAS). CAS is used to access different applications such as the myWSU student portal, Blackboard, WSU network, WSU TV, WSU Bridges, Qualtrics, Cayuse, etc.
You may access the Central Authentication Service login page at https://cas.wichita.edu/cas/login.
Wichita State University Account Security – Account Login
Check different account access options. You must log in to myWSU to change or set up your password or take the ITSA online training. If you have registered a non-Wichita State email address with us, enter it and your myWSU ID in Step 1, and click the “Email Security Code” button. You will receive an email containing a security code to use for accessing your account.
MyWSU temporary login page
Access this temporary login page to get access to the below resources.
- Login to myWSU
- Manage myWSU password
- New students: Get your myWSU password
WSU Blackboard login
Students at Wichita state university will use the Blackboard as an online learning tool. Students can log in to Blackboard by using their myWSU ID and password. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Blackboard web page https://blackboard.wichita.edu/
- You will get two options here.
- Log in with myWSU ID
- Administrator Login
- Click the Log-in with myWSU ID option.
- It will redirect you to your Microsoft login page of Wichita university.
- Enter your myWSU ID and password and access blackboard.
Access Blackboard through myWSU Login:
You can also access Blackboard through myWSU. Just log in to your myWSU account and click the Blackboard link in the top right corner to launch it.
Contact the WSU Technology Help Desk and ask your questions.
Location: Jabara Hall Room 120
Phone: 316-978-4357 option 1
Email: [email protected]
Hours: M-F 8 am – 5 pm
How to register for classes if there is a hold on my profile?
If you have a hold, a message will appear in the upper right-hand corner and you won’t be able to proceed with the registration until it is resolved. The contact for each type of hold varies. Contact the department listed within the error message to resolve.
How can I print my schedule?
If you have already registered for classes then you can print your schedule through the myWSU portal online.
To print your schedule:
-Log in to myWSU student portal.
-Click the MyClasses tab.
-Click the Banner 9 Student Schedule link
-Click Register/Drop/View My Schedule link
-Select the Term and click the Schedule and Options tab
-In the Summary section, click the printer icon along the right side of the section.
-A printer dialogue page will appear on the screen. You can now take a printout of your schedule.
How to set up or change myWSU password?
Please follow the below steps to set up a new password or change your existing password.
-Open the myWSU portal.
-Click the Login to myWSU.
-On the login page, click the “Manage your myWSU Password” or visit the direct web page at https://webapps.wichita.edu/Account.
-Enter your personal email address and your myWSU ID and click Email Security Code.
-Enter the security code you received in the email and click Continue.
-You can now create a new password.
About Wichita State University:
Wichita state university is a Kansas-based university that offers 200+ undergraduate and graduate programs. It is one of the most affordable research universities in the United States.
The MyWSU student portal is a great tool to keep track of your academic progress and view your grades, request transcripts, and access your degree audit. Students can also get the essential resources and help to make their academic and learning more easier.
We have shared all important information and links to different resources about the MyWSU student portal. Please let us know your views about this article. Please share your responses through the comment section below.