How to log in to the AHN My Chart account? How to Sign-Up and activate the AHN MyChart account? How to download the Mychart mobile app and access patient records?
Find all the latest information about the Allegheny Health Network Mychart in this article and step-by-step procedures to access different services and how to get assistance from the customer service team.
What is AHN MyChart?
The Allegheny Health Network is using Epic’s flagship healthcare product MyChart. Its patient portal is also known as AGH Mychart. It’s an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system that is used widely by hospitals and clinics to manage patients’ data.
Patients can access their data, reports, prescriptions, and other services through the portal.
This portal is very useful for patients taking treatment from the Allegheny Health Network hospitals where patients can access all helpful resources and urgent help whenever needed.
AHN MyChart login
If a patient is taking medical care from any hospital that is a part of the Allegheny Health Network then the patient can use the MyChart system facility available for all.
Patients can use the online website or mobile app to access their accounts.
All different options for accessing the MyChart account are given below.
- Access the MyChart account through the official website.
- Access the MyChart account through the mobile app.
- Access the MyChart account by searching on the official MyChart portal.
Let’s take a look at each login procedure one by one.
1-Login through the online website:
Patients can visit the official AHN Mychart web portal. On the homepage, there is a login form on the right side (as shown below).
You will have to enter your MyChart Username and Password in the login form. After that press the Sign In button to access your MyChart account dashboard.
Once you see your account dashboard page, you can access all services available to you.
2-MyChart login through the mobile app:
An official mobile app is also available which provides convenient and easy account management options. Patients can just log in by using the app anywhere anytime.
How to download the mobile app?
- Mobile app links are available on the official website.
- Just visit the official website and you will see the Android and iOS app links at the bottom side.
- Click the app link which is compatible with your mobile device.
- An app store page will open. Now click the Install button to download the mobile app on your smartphone.
Direct links for the MyChart mobile app:
Customers can also download the mobile app through the direct download links we are sharing below. Just click on the link and download the mobile app.
|MyChart Android app||Click here|
|MyChart iOS app||Click here|
Login through the mobile app:
Once you have downloaded the mobile app, just open the app on your smartphone and log in by using your Username and Password.
3-Search login link from the MyChart website:
This procedure is very useful if you want to find out the login URL for the Allegheny Health Network Mychart account.
- Open the MyChart website https://www.mychart.com/.
- Click the Access MyChart link.
- On the next screen, type “Allegheny Health Network” in the search form.
- You will see the login and sign-up link for the Allegheny Health Network below the search form.
- Click the Log In button to open the login page for the AHN MyChart portal.
- Enter your Username and Password to access your account.
How to recover the AHN Mychart Username and Password?
There are possibilities of forgetting the Username and Password but the recovery options are also available on the login page. Please follow the below steps.
- Open the official AHN My Chart website.
- Click the Forgot Username link.
- Enter your name, date of birth, and social security number, and click the Submit button.
- You will get your Username through an email on your email address registered with your MyChart account.
- Open the AHN MyChart website.
- There is a Forgot Password link available on the login form.
- Click this link to open a password recovery form.
- Enter your Username, social security number, and date of birth, and click the Next button.
- You will get further instructions on creating a new password.
Note: If you are not able to recover your username and password then contact the technical support team. Contact numbers are mentioned below in this article.
How to sign up for AHN Mychart?
If you don’t have a MyChart account then open an account as soon as possible to take the benefits of all facilities available for all patients.
There are two ways to create a MyChart account.
i-If you have an activation code:
If the patient has an activation code then it’s very easy to create an online account.
- Just visit the official website and click the Sign Up Now link.
- On the next page, enter the MyChart activation code, social security number, and date of birth.
- Click the Next button to finish the sign-up process and create a new username and password for your account.
ii-If you don’t have an activation code:
If a patient does not receive the invitation code then the sign-up process will take around a week.
- Just visit the official website.
- Click the sign up now link.
- Again click the Sign up Online link on the right side of the next page.
You will get two sign-up options.
- Ages 13 -17 Request your own account
- Ages 18 and older Create an account
Choose an appropriate option and fill out the registration form.
Benefits of AHN My Chart
Patients can use all available facilities offered to them through the MyChart portal. Al they have to do is log in to their account and access any service available online.
There are many types of facilities available online as mentioned below.
- Easily connect with your doctor by sending a message
- Ask your care provider to check the prescription you need.
- Easily get an appointment online and consult a doctor through a video meeting.
- Pay your medical bill through the MyChart account.
- Check your health records by logging into your account.
- Patients can check their test results directly through their online accounts.
AHN MyChart Bill Payment
Patients can use the MyChart bill payment facility to pay their medical treatment charges. Please follow the below steps.
- Log in to your MyChart account.
- Visit the Billing menu and click the “Pay My Bill” link.
- You will see a bill payment screen.
- Pay your medical bill through debit or credit cards. All credit card networks are accepted in MyChart.
- After the bill payment, The payment will be posted to your account which you can easily check.
You may also call the billing department at 844-801-8400 phone number and select option 1 for billing support.
How to find the nearest AHN doctor?
There is a Doctor search facility available on the Allegheny Health Network website where patients can search for a Doctor nearest to their location.
- Open the official website and click the Find a Doctor menu item.
- Alternatively, visit the https://findcare.ahn.org/ link directly.
- You will see a search form where you can search for the doctors by typing their names, specialty, or location.
- You will get a list of all doctors.
- You can further sort this list according to zip code, gender, treatment, etc.
All Patients of Allegheny Health Network can get help related to any MyChart issue through the below contact details.
General inquiry: For general MyChart support and help, please call 844-801-8400 phone number.
Technical Support: For any type of technical issue, please call 1-833-246-2478 phone number.
Technical support email address: [email protected].
While writing please include your name, date of birth, and phone number in the email. It will help to share a faster response.
Support through the online form:
Patients can also submit their support inquiries through an online form. Please check the below steps.
- Visit the contact form web page at https://www.ahn.org/about/contact-us/ask-a-question/mychart-support-form.
- Fill out the Request support form and click the Submit button to share your request.
|Allegheny Health Network website||https://www.ahn.org/|
|AHN My Chart login page||https://mychart.ahn.org/mychart/Authentication/Login|
|MyChart registration by an activation code||https://mychart.ahn.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp|
|Registration by demographic verification||https://mychart.ahn.org/MyChart/Signup|
|Name of the portal||AHN My Chart|
|Developer||Epic Systems Corporation|
|Developed for||Allegheny Health Network|
|Purpose||To provide all necessary services and reports to patients|
|Beneficiary||All patients of AHN hospitals|
To sum up, we have shared all the important information in this article that will help patients easily access their Allegheny Health Mychart account. We have also shared how to sign up and activate a new account and use important services such as online bill payment.
Please let us know your views in the comment section below. Please share this article if you find it helpful.