MyChart login, sign-up, account activation, and bill payment-related information will be discussed in this article. How to log in and access your Mychart account? How to Sign-Up and create a new account?
What are the features of this software and how can patients use all features and services easily? Please stay with us and check all the latest updated information.
What is MyChart?
MyChart is a health software developed by the Epic Systems Corporation. It’s a patient portal that provides health-related data and other useful information to patients.
Patients can access the MyChart software through the online web portal and mobile app.
Different types of healthcare providers keep their patient data in the MyChart database which is very secure and encrypted through higher-level encryption so there is no possibility of stealing the data.
Epic is using cloud hosting to host the patient portal so data loss is also not an issue.
Epic which is an employee-owned organization and the developer of MyChart software was founded in 1979 and is currently ranked no 1 in providing healthcare software to hospitals, healthcare groups, small clinics, charitable societies, and many other providers.
Through the latest mobile app, all patients can check their medical records with just a tap of their fingers.
Direct Mychart links for different healthcare providers
We have shared above that how to search for your healthcare provider and log in to your account.
If your Healthcare provider is using the MyChart software to provide healthcare-related services to patients then there will be a direct login URL that can be used to access the My Chart patient portal directly.
We are sharing a list of login links for different healthcare providers so that you can search the login link for your healthcare provider and access your patient portal easily.
Mychart portal is very useful and provides a lot of convenience to both patients and providers. Some of the important benefits are mentioned below.
- Access your clinical information anytime through the mobile app
- There is no need to contact the care, patients can check their schedule after logging in to their account on the mobile app.
- Patients can also ask for help or access health-education-related resources through the MyChart software.
- An online appointment facility is also available through this software which is a very convenient feature.
- Patients can see their doctor’s information.
- Now MyChart also provides the facility to pay medical bills through the CareCredit financing solutions offered by Synchrony Bank.
|Name of the software
|Epic Systems Corporation
|Web portal and mobile app
How to download the Mychart mobile app?
Everyone uses the mobile app due to its convenience and an easily accessible tool to access any type of information. Epic has also built the MyChart apps for Android and iOS platforms so that anyone can download the app according to their device.
Please check the below steps.
- Open the official website.
- You will find the mobile app links for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Click the app link. You will be redirected to the App Store or Google Play Store page where you will find the link to install the app on your device.
- Click the Install link and the app will start downloading.
- After downloading finished, open the app and enter your Mychart username and password to access your account.
Mychart app direct download links:
If you are not able to find your healthcare provider information or login link then please call your provider or send an email to [email protected].