Check all important information related to the Seva Sindhu Service Plus English portal in this post.
What is Seva Sindhu portal?
Seva Sindhu Service Plus is an online portal launched by the Karnataka government to provide doorstep government department services through digital mode to all citizens.
After the launch of this portal all Karnataka government services of different departments have been made online and integrated with this portal to provide an easy, transparent, and faster processing of all requests made on the portal.
Benefits of the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal
This portal provides almost all services online related to the different departments. Major benefits of the Seva Sindhu portal are listed below. Please have a look.
- It’s an online portal so anyone can apply online with the use of the internet through their smartphone or computer. People don’t need to visit the physically at different office locations.
- It saves peoples valuable time and provides faster processing of all services. It reduces the overall time taken to avail any service as compare to physical visits and apply for any service.
- Seva Sindhu portal provides better transparency of the system by eliminating my different types of intermediate factors.
- It provides real-time tracking of the services and further helps citizens to provide a seamless and hassle-free digital medium.
Services provide through Seva Sindhu english portal
All citizens can take the help of the below-mentioned online services available through this portal. All services can be accessed on the Services dashboard by clicking on the “Departments and Services” link on the top menu.
- Voter Id card
- Date of Birth certificate
- Travel E-pass
- Educational certificates
- Property related services
- Encumbrance Certificate online service
- Registration in different departments
- Payment of different type of Taxes
- Apply for any license
- Approval of license
- Library related services
- Services related to Fisheries
- Drug-related sale license, etc
List of all services for different departments can be find on the official website
Steps for the seva sindhu portal registration?
If you want to take the benefits of any service provided through this portal then the first step is to do the online registration. Seva Sindhu portal registration can be done online by visiting the official website. We are sharing the full step-by-step process about how to make an account on Seva Sindhu plus portal. Please check.
Step#1: You will have to visit the official authority website at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English.
Step#2: Now click on the registration link available on this page
Step#3: After that, you will be redirected to the Digilocker page where you will have to enter your Aadhar number. Fill in your Aadhar number and click the Next button
Step#4: Complete the Aadhar verification by providing the OTP received on the registered Mobile no.
Step#5: Now you will be prompted to a registration page where you will have to provide all the required information such as Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, etc.
Step#6: After fill in all required details submit this registration form.
Step#7: After another OTP verification you will be successfully registered with the Seva Sindhu Service Plus English portal.
Now you can log in and apply for any service as per your requirement.