University of Cape Coast UCC Student portal login, Moodle Login, and account recovery-related information are available in this article.
Check out the updated details about how to access your student account, register a new account, and recover the MyUCC Student Portal.
The University of Cape Coast student portal is a web-based system that allows students to access various services that help them to complete their academic journey. Students will be able to access their academic information, courses, academic calendar, class schedule, etc.
This information and services allow students to manage their student profile and academic journey and students can view and edit their personal information.
Student Portal My UCC Login
- Visit the above web page.
- You will find a login page.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Press the Login button to access your student account.
- Enter your student registration number and phone number.
- You will receive a reset code on your phone.
- Input your reset code received, for verification.
- After your reset code is verified, your password will be reset and you can log in.
UCC Affiliated Colleges of Education | Students’ Portal – Login
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click the Login button to access your account.
Benefits of the Student Portal:
The student portal provides the following benefits to students.
- Viewing and updating personal details
- Selection of rooms in the assigned Hall of Residence
- Viewing the statement of results
- Registration of courses
- Viewing examination timetable
How to Login to UCC Moodle e-Learning Platform?
The University of Cape Coast is using the Moodle Learning Management System to provide online learning facilities to its students.
It’s an online LMS platform that is available through the web portal and mobile app. Students can log in to their Moodle accounts, access their courses, and attend online classes.
Please note that your UCCLMS account is restricted to MyUCC student account. It means that if you are a new student then first you will have to activate your MyUCC account through your student portal and after that, you can access your LMS.
How to activate a MyUCC account?
The below steps will be required to activate MyUCC.
- Visit your student portal web page at https://portal.ucc.edu.gh/.
- Login by using your login credentials.
- After login, select the E-Learning link located in the sidebar.
- Activate your account by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the activation, log in to your LMS by using your index number and password.
How to log in to UCC LMS?
Please follow the below steps to access Moodle UCC LMS.
- Visit the official website https://ucc.edu.gh/.
- Click the E-Learning link located at the top side and bottom side of the website or visit the direct link https://elearning.ucc.edu.gh/.
- You will find a login form on the screen.
- Enter your username/email address and password.
- Press the Log In button to access your Moodle LMS student account.
After logging in, you can access your class schedule, attend video lectures, submit assignments, contact with instructor, etc.
If in case a student forgets the password of the Moodle account then a self-service password reset facility is available. Students can visit the password reset page https://my.ucc.edu.gh/forgot-password and create a new password. Just enter your email to get a password reset link.
Moodle UCC Mobile app:
Students can also download the Moodle mobile app and access their online learning account on the go. Please click the below link to download the mobile app.
After downloading the app, log in to your account by using the same Moodle login credentials.
UCC Student Email Login
After your enrollment to the University of Cape Coast, all students get a University email ID. UCC is using Google Workplace to manage all the email accounts so all students can directly visit Gmail.com and enter their university email address and password to access their email.
Students can also visit the official email login page at http://mail.google.com/a/stu.ucc.edu.gh and access their email through their email address and password.
Students’ email is an official medium for all types of communication. Students are advised to access their email regularly and avoid missing out on any important information.
The Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) was established in December 2005 under the Trustee Incorporation Act 1962, Act 820. It facilitates Financial aid, loans, and other types of support to help students. The main objective of developing the SLTF is to help poor students who aren’t able to afford education expenses.
These students can apply for a loan from the Trust Fund. For more information about the financial aid and online application process, students are advised to visit the below resources.
Note: Please note that The Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) does not charge any type of fee for submitting a loan application. Students are targeted by some fraudsters who are asking for money from students. Students are advised to use the official channels to apply for the loan.
In case of any issues, please contact UCC through below phone numbers below.
|UCC Accounts office
|0508118646 (Working hours 08:00 – 18:00)
|Fee inquiries: 033-2092-044 / 033-2092-050 (CoDe Students only)
|033-2092-044 / 033-2092-050 (CoDe Students only).
|054-5802-062 or 0545801203
|System support Whatsapp number
The University of Cape Coast which stands at the no. 1 position in West Africa and No. 4 position in Africa according to Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023 is a recognized university and offers quality education to students.
It was established in 1962 and got the full and independent University status in 1971. Currently, students can apply for admission in different types of education modes such as Graduate, Sandwich, International, Undergraduate, and Distance Education in different colleges as mentioned below.
- School of Graduate Studies
- College of Education Studies
- College of Distance Education
- College of Health and Allied Sciences
- College of Humanities and Legal Studies
- College of Agriculture and Natural Sciences