Synovus Bank online banking login and account setup-related information will be discussed in this article. How to access your account? How to enroll and set up a new account online? How to access mobile banking and all related services? Check all the latest updates and guides in this article.
Synovus Bank online banking
Almost all banks and financial companies offer a digital medium to provide all-important banking and other services to customers these days and Synovus bank is no exception in this case. If you are a Synovus bank customer then you can also take the advantage of Synovus online and mobile banking services by just sitting at home.
Just enroll in online and mobile banking services where customers will get some useful facilities and services.
Some of the important services customers can access are mentioned below.
Pay your bill online and manage billers through an online banking account. Customers can enroll in the Bill Pay service and access previous payment history and much more.
Money transfers from the Synovus account to another account can be done easily. There may be a limit on the amount or number of transactions. There may be charges for the external transfer.
Send and receive money with Zelle
Zelle is the most convenient and easy way to send and receive money to friends or family members and the most preferred choice by all banks these days. Just enroll in the Zelle and start sending money to anyone by using their email ID or mobile number.
Login to your account and check account information, summary, transaction details, current balance, download current and previous account statements, etc.
Set up your alerts and receive all important notifications related to banking, security, and other types of notifications through email and text messages. Customers can manage their alerts as per their preferences.
Now there is no need to visit the bank branch to deposit checks. The check deposit facility is available only through the Synovus mobile banking service. Just take a photo of your check and the money will be deposited into your account.
Synovus online banking login
Synovus Bank has developed a My Synovus portal for its personal banking customers. All customers can log in through the official website or through the Synovus mobile app to access the online banking services for their accounts. It’s very easy to log in and access your account. Please have a look below.
Instructions/guidelines to log in:
- Please enroll first and create a Username and Password for your account access.
- If using a web or mobile browser, always prefer a secure, latest, and reputed browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc.
- There must be no interruption in the internet supply.
- Don’t use an unsecured or public device. Try to use a personal mobile phone or laptop.
1-Synovus Banking Login through the online website:
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.synovus.com/.
Step 2: There must be a My Synovus login form on the homepage. If you don’t find any login form here then navigate to Personal > Digital Banking > My Synovus from the top menu. Now a new login link will be shown on the top right corner of the website.
Step 3: Click this login link to open the login form (as shown below).
Step 4: Select My Synovus from the drop-down menu and enter your Username and Password and press the Login button to access your My Synovus account dashboard.
Other accounts login:
In the Synovus login form, You will get different services login options in the drop-down menu. You may log in to Synovus Gateway or Business Banking by selecting the option from the drop-down menu.
If you select other options from the drop-down menu, you will be redirected to different portals where you can access that service by logging into your account. We are sharing the direct login/web page URL of all portals below.
|Synovus service||Login URL/Web page|
|Business Credit Card||https://mycreditcard.synovus.com/|
|Trust and Family Office||https://synovus-portal.investedge.net/|
2-Synovus Mobile Banking Login
All customers can use the My Synovus Mobile Banking facility through the My Synovus mobile app. It’s completely free, easy to use, and a faster way to use banking services. To access the mobile banking service you will have to download the official mobile app.
How to download the mobile app?
Please follow the below steps.
- Open the Synovus website on your mobile browser.
- Navigate to Personal > Digital Banking > My Synovus from the main menu. You will be redirected to the Synovus digital banking web page where you will find the links to Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Click the mobile app link which is compatible with your device OS.
- On the app page, download the mobile app on your smartphone.
Direct links to download the My Synovus mobile app:
Please check below the direct links to download the mobile app with just a click.
|Platform||Current version||Download link|
Mobile app login:
After downloading the mobile app, Open the mobile app on your smartphone and use your same online banking Username and Password to log in. There is no need to additionally enroll in mobile banking.
You may also take the advantage of extra login security features offered by the My Synovus app such as face lock, fingerprint lock, etc. You can implement these features anytime to add an extra layer of security to your account.
Benefits of Synovus Mobile banking:
If you are using the online banking facility through the website, it’s time to switch to the mobile app to take advantage of some extra facilities available through it.
- You will get access to the Zelle app to send or receive money to your known by just using a phone number or email address.
- The app offers an advanced level of encryption for data security and extra login security features in the form of a face ID lock and fingerprint lock.
- The mobile app is more convenient and you can use it anywhere anytime.
- The check deposit facility is also available through the My Synovus mobile app.
How to enroll in Synovus online banking?
Enrolling in Synovus bank’s online banking service is a simple process and requires a few steps to set up your new account. You may follow the below steps to enroll yourself.
Step 1: Visit the official Synovus website and navigate to Personal > Digital Banking > My Synovus page from the top menu.
Step 2: You will find the My Synovus online banking enrollment link on this page. Just click the enrollment link and a new enrollment page will appear on the next screen (as shown below). Enroll link is also available on the login form available on the homepage.
Step 3: Fill out this enrollment form. There are three steps to submitting this enrollment form.
Verify your account by entering all required details such as account number, first name, last name, last five digits of SSN, date of birth, and phone number. Click the Next button and verify yourself through a one-time security code received on your mobile.
After the verification, you can create a new Username for your account. Click the Next button to proceed further.
Finally, create a strong password to access your account and you are all set to use your My Synovus banking facility.
Step 4: After the enrollment, log in to your account by using your newly created username and password. After login in, you will have to set the answers to security questions. Click the Submit button after writing an answer.
Step 5: Accept the terms & conditions on the next screen. Click the Accept button to proceed to the next step.
Step 6: E-Documents Enrollment: In the next step, you can enroll in the service of the paperless statement. Click the Yes button to start enrollment or click the Not Now button to skip this step. If you select YES then on the next screen, select the account you want to enroll in to receive a digital copy of the statement. Click the Enroll button, you will see a successful enrollment message on the screen.
Step 7: Finally, click the Back to my accounts button to visit your online banking user dashboard page, and again click the Finish button to finish your enrollment process.
How to use the online bill payment service?
If you have enrolled in the Synovus online banking service then you can use the Bill Payment facility to make online payments. Customers can add a recipient, Pay a bill, and Set up recurring payments online.
Step 1: Open the official website and log in to your online banking account.
Step 2: Click the Payments menu item. On this tab, you will get the below-mentioned options.
- Pay Bills
- Upcoming & Scheduled
- E-Bill History
Click the Recipients tab and gain click the Add a Recipient link.
Step 3: Select the recipient type from the company and person. Enter all required details such as name, address, email, phone number, etc. Select a preferred account and click the Save button.
Note: You can add recipients into a group to make multiple bill payments at once.
Click the Finish button. You have added a recipient. You can add more recipients by following the same steps.
Step 4: Again go to the Payment tab and select the desired recipients and your preferred account for the payment. Select the date and enter the payment amount.
Step 5: Click the Pay all now button to pay the bill. Review all details and click the Confirm & Pay button. You will see a message that your payment has been scheduled.
Step 6: Now click the Scheduled payments to see your upcoming payments and click the edit button if you want to make any changes.
Customers can also set up recurring payments. Please check the below steps.
- Login to your account and visit the Payments tab.
- Click the Make a Recurring Payment link on the right sidebar.
- Select your payment account on the next screen.
- Select Account in the from section and enter the amount.
- Select start date, frequency, ending on, enter first payment, etc.
- After entering all details, click the Next button.
- On the next screen, review your recurring payment setup and click the Submit button. You will see a message that “your transfer has been scheduled”.
- Click the All Done button to finish the process.
Visit the Upcoming & Scheduled section under the payments tab to view your scheduled payments.
Fee and charges:
There is some fee applicable to the bill payment service as mentioned below.
|Standard payment||No charge|
Synovus Banking Customer Service
For any kind of inquiry related to My Synovus Digital Banking, please call the customer service team at 1-888-796-6887.
Customer Service Mail address:
P.O. Box 120
Columbus GA 31902
Customer Service Email address:
Other contact numbers:
|Report Lost or Stolen Card||1-888-796-6887|
|Credit Card Support||1-888-796-6887|
|Business Internet Banking||1-888-796-6887|
|Health Savings Account||1-877-367-4472|
|Overdraft Privilege Enrollment|
|Digital banking page||https://www.synovus.com/personal/digital-banking/my-synovus/|
|Synovus bank login||https://personal.synovus.com/#pre-auth/login|
|Username recovery page||https://personal.synovus.com/#pre-auth/forgot-username|
|Password reset page||https://personal.synovus.com/#pre-auth/forgot-password|
|Online banking enrollment page||https://personal.synovus.com/#pre-auth/self-enrollment|
|Company name||Synovus Financial Corporation|
|Formerly known as||Columbus Bank and Trust Company|
|Founder||G. Gunby Jordan|
|Chief Executive Officer||Kevin Blair|
|Number of employees||5,000+|
|Number of locations (US)||355|
|Total assets||$56.420 Billion (2022 Q1)|
|Headquarter||Columbus, Georgia, United States|
Frequently asked questions
Can I lock my Debit/Credit card through the MySynovus mobile app?
No, The app currently does not offer the card lock/unlock facility. Some users have notified the app developers about this issue through their reviews on the app store and play store and soon this feature will be available in the Synovus mobile app.
How to set alert preferences in online banking?
You can easily set up your alert preference for different types of banking and security services. Please check the steps below.
1. Open the official website and log in to your online banking account.
2. On the My Synvous dashboard page, click the Settings link.
3. Under the settings menu, click the My Alerts link. You will see a list of alerts services enable for your account.
4. To add a new alert, click the Add Alert link, click the service you want to add, and select the account and frequency. Also, select the alert type check box from Messages inbox, Push notification, and email alert.
5. Click the Save button to receive notifications about this service.
6. Finally, Click the Finish button located at the bottom right side.
How to use Zelle to send and receive funds?
Zelle is the easiest and faster way to send or receive money. Please check the below steps to enroll and set up Zelle the first time.
1. Open the official website and log in to your online banking account.
2. In your online banking dashboard under the Account tab, click the Send money with Zelle link located on the right side and click the Get started button on the next screen.
3. Read all terms and conditions, move down the page, and click the Accept & Continue button.
4. Zelle requires an email ID or mobile number to send money. Select your email or mobile number already available in your account or add a new email address or phone number. Click the Continue button.
5. Enter the six-digit verification code you received on your email ID or mobile number as per your selection in the previous step and press the Verify button.
6. On the next screen, select your account to send or receive money and press the Continue button.
7. Your Zelle setup has been completed and you will see a successful enrollment message. Now you can start sending or receiving money.
Zelle is free to use but there are Daily and monthly payment limits. You can not pay more than $1,000 from your account per day, or more than $10,000 in the last 30 calendar days.
How to use the Quick Transfer service in Synovus online banking?
Customers can use the Quick transfer service to quickly transfer money between different accounts. Please check the below steps.
1. Open the official website and log in to your online banking account.
2. Under the Accounts tab, click the Make a Quick Transfer button on the right sidebar.
3. Select your account and the account where you want to transfer money.
4. Enter the transfer amount and select the start date and click the Next button.
5. You will see transfer details on the next screen. Click the All Done button to schedule your transfer.
Fee & charges:
Fees and charges are also applicable on the external transfer according to the below-mentioned criteria.
i- Transfer from your accounts to other financial institutions – No charge.
ii- Standard Transfer to your accounts at other financial institutions (3 Business Days) – $3.00 per transfer.
iii- Next-Day Transfer to your accounts at other financial institutions (Next Business Day) – $8.00 per transfer.
iv- Instant Transfer to your accounts at other financial institutions (Immediate) – $12.00 per transfer.
Note: Apart from the above charges, customers must maintain at least $100 in their account after a transfer.
How to make a quick payment?
The quick payment process is similar to the quick money transfer process we have already described above. Please have a look.
How to use the mobile deposit in the My Synovus mobile app?
Now you can deposit checks to your account by just sitting at home. Just log in to your My Synovus account and use the Mobile Deposits service. Customers can deposit an unlimited number of checks as long as they are under the deposit amount limits.
Information about the deposit amount limit is available in the My Synovus Agreement. Mobile Deposits may take up to 3 business days to transfer the fund.
Just open the mobile app and mobile deposit service. Put the front and back parts of the check and take pictures.