How to login on to the Woodforest National Bank online banking and mobile banking services? How to enroll for online banking services? What are the benefits of online banking? What are the features and how to access all services securely?
In this article, we are going to discuss everything related to the Woodforest banking services such as online banking, mobile banking, What is security measures customers can take to secure their accounts, and what to do in case a customer is not able to access banking services.
Woodforest National Bank is a 41 years old bank that opened its first branch in 1980 and currently operates 788+ branches in different 17 states. In 2016 Woodforest bank opened its commercial banking line of business to provide business-related banking services.
Woodforest’s headquarter is located in The Woodlands, Texas, and also has the maximum number of branches in Taxes. Almost all types of personal and small business services are offered by Woodforest bank such as checking and saving accounts, online and mobile banking services, mobile apps, loans, insurance, deposits, overdraft, merchant services, etc.
Woodforest Online banking
Woodforest offers online services that offer almost all banking services through a digital medium such as online websites, mobile websites, and mobile apps. It enables a very convenient, hassle-free, and secure way to use day-to-day banking services while sitting at home.
There are a lot of security measures have been taken by Woodforest Bank to make online banking services easily accessible and secure. Woodforest National Bank has developed a separate website to provide dedicated online banking services.
- H&R Block Emerald Card Login
- How to check Emerald Card Balance
- Activatewisely.com – Activate Wisely Card
- Netspend all-access Com Card Activate
- MYcentennial Login
Woodforest Online banking login
Information required to log in:
Please keep ready with the below-mentioned details.
- You must have enrolled in the online banking services.
- You must have your username and password with you.
- You must use a secure device and an active internet connection without any interruption.
Online banking login steps:
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.woodforest.com/.
Step 2: Click the log-in link available on the homepage. On the next page, you will see a login form.
Step 3: Enter your internet banking username and password and click the Login button.
How to reset online banking passwords?
- Open the online banking login page
- Click the Forgot Password link located on the login form.
- On the next page, enter your username and click the Continue button. You will receive a temporary password on your registered email id.
- Click the I have a temporary password link on the same password reset page, and a new box to enter a temporary password will appear on the screen.
- Enter the temporary password and click the Continue button.
- Now you can create a new password for your account.
How to recover an online banking username?
- Open the Woodforest banking login form.
- Click the Forgot Username link. A Username recovery form will appear on the next page and you will have to verify your identity to recover your username.
- Select any one identification type from the drop-down menu. You can choose anyone from the below-mentioned available options.
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s license
- State identification card
- Metricula card
- Military identification
- Enter your identification number, email address, account number, or debit card number.
- Click the Continue button to start the verification process. Once your account is verified by the system you will receive a temporary password in your registered email address.
- Enter your temporary password and your username will be shown on the screen.
- You will have to change your password also.
Woodforest Mobile banking
Woodforest mobile banking services can be accessed in two ways.
- Login through the Woodforest mobile site.
- Login through the Woodforest mobile app.
Note: You must have enrolled in the online banking services to access your account through the mobile banking login.
Woodforest mobile site login
- Open the Woodforest banking login page.
- Click the Mobile Web Site link located at the footer of the website.
- You will see the mobile banking page through a different interface.
- Click the login button to open the login page.
- Enter your Username and Password and click the Login button to access the mobile banking services.
Woodforest App Login
First, you will have to download the Woodforest mobile app. Please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Open the Woodforest official website.
Step 2: Move down the page and click the Mobile banking link. You will see the Android and iOS app links on this page.
Step 3: Click on the app link which is compatible with your mobile device. You will be redirected to the app store or play store page where you can easily download and install the mobile app on your smartphone.
We are sharing the mobile app download links below so that you can directly download the apps.
|Platform||App download link||Latest version||Size|
|Android||Click here||23.01.240||38 MB|
|iOS||Click here||23.01.240||244.5 MB|
Log in on the mobile app:
- After downloading the app, open the app on your smartphone.
- You will see a login screen.
- Enter your online banking username and password and click the Login button.
- After the login, you can use all available services and mobile app features.
After the first time log in you can enroll for the login through the fingerprinting facility so that you can easily log in next time by just using your fingerprint.
On Apple devices, customers can enroll for the BIOMETRICS login so that they can use their fingerprint or facial recognition to access their account through the mobile app. You may also click the Save Username link on the login screen to avoid typing your username every time you want to sign in.
How to enroll in Woodforest banking online services?
Online services offer a convenient way to access banking services through the Digital medium. There are many benefits of online services as mentioned below.
- Access to a convenient and secure way to access all banking services.
- Access to mobile apps offers more convenience and security such as biometric authentication to help users use the banking facilities without worrying about data security.
- There is no need to visit the bank branch and stand in a queue.
- Money transfer, bill payment, credit card payment, investment, etc services are available through banking services.
Banking services enrollment process:
There are two ways to enroll in banking services.
- Offline application
- Online application
This facility applies to new customers. If you have opened a new account in the Woodforest bank branch then you can enroll in online banking also. Just ask the bank for the application form, fill out the application form, and submit it to the branch.
Customers can submit the Woodforest online application through five steps.
- Verify Identity
- Service Agreement
- Optional Services
- Setup User Profile
- Setup Security Profile
The online application process for Woodforest banking services:
Total Time: 5 minutes
The enrollment link is available on the official website. You can open the Woodforest National Bank website and click the Enroll link available on the top side. Alternatively, you can visit the enrollment page directly through the banking services enrolment page link.
On the online services enrollment page, click the Sign-Up button to proceed. An identity verification page will appear on the screen. Select any identification type and enter the identification number in the next text box. After that, you can choose anyone from the below-mentioned verification method.
i-a Woodforest account or debit card number
ii-a “Welcome” token
i-a Woodforest account or debit card number: Select this option and enter your account number of Checking, Savings, or Debit Card, Mother’s maiden name, and date of birth.
ii-a “Welcome” token: Select this option and enter the Token number. If you are a new customer and did not open your online services on the same day then you will receive a welcome email including your Enrollment Code or Welcome Token.
If you are an existing customer then you can ask for the Enrollment code by calling the customer service number 1-877-968-7962.
Click the Continue button to proceed to the next step.
After clicking the Continue button you will find The Woodforest National Bank Online Services Agreement.
Review this agreement carefully and click the Accept button if you agree and want to proceed with the enrollment process.
In the optional services step, you can enroll in the statement service. It’s a paperless service and you will receive your bank statement through email every month.
Select Yes, I’d like to enroll, Select the I Verify checkbox, and click the I Accept button at the end of the page.
Setup User Profile
The next step is to set up a user profile. Enter your email address twice, and enter a unique username and a strong password two times. You will receive an email to verify your email ID.
Your username and password will be used to login into the online banking services. You can verify your email by checking the instructions shared through the email.
Setup Security Profile
The next step is to set up a security profile for your account. You will have to select security questions and write answers that you can remember easily.
All answers must be different. These security questions will help you to recover your account in case your account is locked. Click the Continue button to finish the online application process.
Services available through online banking and mobile banking are mentioned below. Once you have enrolled for the banking services you can use the below-mentioned services according to the account you have opened.
|Services||Online banking (checking)||Online banking (saving)||Mobile banking (checking)||Mobile banking (saving)|
|View Balance and Transactions||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Fund Additional Accounts||YES||YES||NO||NO|
|Schedule Bill Payments||YES||NO||YES||NO|
|Update Profile Information||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Service Center Requests||YES||YES||NO||NO|
|Security Center Services||YES||YES||YES||YES|
How can I secure my online Woodforest account?
There are several security steps you can take to ensure that your account will not be compromised and stay secure.
- Always use a safe and secure device to access your online banking account.
- Install the latest antivirus software to safeguard your computer from online security threats.
- Never share your Woodforest banking username and password with anyone. If someone uses your username and password and performs any unauthorized transaction then the bank will not be responsible for that.
- Always log out from your online banking after finishing your work.
- If using a public computer then use the onscreen keyboard and clear browser history and cache after logout.
- Always check that the website is secured with SSL encryption. If HTTPS is written before the website URL then it is secured with a valid SSL certificate.
- Check your notifications regularly and see if you got any security relates messages from Woodforest bank.
- Check your Woodforest bank statement regularly and keep track of all transactions. If there is any unknown transaction then contact the bank immediately.
- There is a lot of phishing activity happening through text messages and email so it is advised to check whether the email is important for you or not. Also don’t open any link if the email is from an unknown person.
- Don’t share any personal information with any automated voice calling.
Woodforest online banking support
In case of any type of issues related to sign-in, enrollment, or accessing any services please take help through the below contact details.
Phone number: Please call the below number.
Email address: [email protected].
|Woodforest official website||https://woodforest.com/|
|Woodforest online banking login||https://online.woodforest.com/|
|Online banking password reset form||https://online.woodforest.com/login/recovery|
|Online banking username recovery form||https://online.woodforest.com/login/recovery/username|
|Woodforest Online banking enrollment page||https://online.woodforest.com/enroll/|
|Woodforest mobile site||https://online.woodforest.com/interface?style=mobile_rich|
|Woodforest Mobile banking page||https://woodforest.com/Personal/Services/Mobile_Banking|
|Woodforest bank online services enrolment page||https://www.woodforest.com/WFNB/Enrollment|
|Name of the portal||Woodforest Online Banking Services|
|Developed by||Woodforest National Bank|
|Enrollment mode||Online & Offline|
|Purpose||To provide banking services in a digital form to all customers of Woodforest National Bank|
|Beneficiary||All customers have an account with Woodforest National Bank|
I have lost my username and password, how to recover them?
In case you think that your password and username and stolen and your account could be used for any unauthorized transaction then contact immediately at the customer service number 1-877-968-7962 and inform them.
What is a Multi-Factor Authentication?
Some important services related to Woodforest online banking are accessible through Multi-Factor authentication only. If you want to use the below-mentioned services then you must enroll for Multi-factor authentication. Once set up you will receive a security code to log in to your online banking services which makes your banking login more secure.
Debit Card Management
It is like an extra security layer on your account and no one can log in without your permission. Once set up the Multifactor authentication will replace the security questions.
There are two ways to enable Multifactor Authentication.
1-Text Message Authentication
To set up, anyone can visit the security option through your online banking login and set up the Multifactor Authentication through “Manage Text Message Authentication” or “Manage Mobile Authenticator”.
What information is required to enroll in the Woodforest online banking services?
Customers must be ready with the below information to register an online account.
-Mother’s maiden name
-A Primary ID number such as Social Security Number, Driver’s Number, State Identification Card, Matricula Card, Military Identification, Passport, etc.
-Date of birth
Source 1: Woodforest website, Source 2: Woodforest online banking website
Image source: https://www.woodforest.com/