How to download the UGC NET June 2023 Admit Card on the official website. What is the fast method and step-by-step process to quickly download the Admit Card? Check all updated information in this article.
UGC NET Admit Card 2023 for the June 2023 cycle will be released soon by the National Testing Agency on the official website. Generally, the Admit Card is released two weeks before the NET exam date. The Admit Card is issued only to those candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria given in the official notification. हिंदी में पढ़ें
- 10 May 2023 – The NTA has released the official notification and currently accepting the online application form for the UGC NET June 2023 exam on the official website. Candidates can submit the application form from 10 May 2023 to 31 May 2023 on the official website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/.
UGC NET Admit Card
NTA UGC NET June 2023 exam is scheduled to be conducted from 13 June 2023 to 22 June 2023. NTA will release the Admit Card in the second week of June 2023 on the official website.
Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official NTA website. The name of the Examination Centre, the Date of the exam, and Shift timing will be indicated on the Admit Card.
Note: No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Dates and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm after the activation of the Admit Card link on the website.
Important article related to the UGC NET 2023:
- UGC NET Exam date
- NET Cut Off
- NET Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET exam pattern
- NET Syllabus
- NET result
- UGC NET apply online
How to Download the UGC NET Admit Card?
candidates can download their Admit card by visiting the official website. Candidates can follow the below-given simple steps to download their Admit Card.
Below steps are required to download the Admit Card.
- Go to the official UGC NET website.
- Click on the Admit Card download link.
- Login and download the Admit Card
The complete details about each step are given below.
Step #1: Go to the official UGC NET website
Candidates can download the Admit Card by visiting the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Step #2: Click on the Admit Card download link
After visiting the official website candidates can see the NET Admit card download link at the bottom of the homepage. Click on the “Release of Admit Card for UGC NET December 2023” link.
Step #3: Login and download the Admit Card
Now on the next page (as shown below), a login page will appear. Candidates can download their Admit Card by entering the login information candidates got at the time of online application submission.
Details printed on the UGC NET Admit Card:
Candidates will get the following information printed on the Admit Card.
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Examination Center
- Photograph and Signature
- Address of candidate
- Father Name
- Details of the examination center
- Examination Date
- Shift and the Timing of the Examination
Examination Day Guidelines
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions printed on admit card carefully before going for the Examination
Documents to be brought to the Examination Centre:
- Candidates must bring the following documents to the Test Centre.
- A printed copy of the Admit Card that you have downloaded from the NTA website.
- One passport-size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
- All of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired) are given below.
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- Aadhaar Enrolment No
- Ration Card
- The name on the photo identification must match the name as shown on the Admit Card.
- If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidate must show the below-mentioned relevant document at the time of the exam.
- Marriage Certificate
- Legal Name Change Document.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under the PwD category.
Covid-19 and other guidelines:
Candidates must follow all the guidelines issued by the National Testing Agency along with the Covid-19 related guidelines.
- Candidates must wear a face mask all the time until the examination is over and candidates reached their homes.
- All candidates must follow the social distancing guidelines and maintain the proper physical distance from other job aspirants.
- Candidates must wash or sanitize their hands before entering the examination hall.
What if there is a mismatch in the data on the Admit Card?
It is a good idea to verify all details mentioned on the Admit Card carefully.
If there is a mismatch and some entries are not correct on the Admit Card as compared to the education certificates or Identity proof then you must contact the official examination authority through the helpline details mentioned below.
They will inform you about the next process and what can be done in that situation.
|NTA Help Desk||011-40759000|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
- UGC-NET University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test Information Bulletin June 2023, University Grants Commission (UGC)-NET, May. 10, 2023. Accessed on: May. 18, 2023. [Online]. Available: https://cdnbbsr.s3waas.gov.in/s301eee509ee2f68dc6014898c309e86bf/uploads/2023/05/2023051033.pdf
- Opening of the online portal for submission of Online Application Form for UGC – NET June 2023. University Grants Commission (UGC)-NET, May. 10, 2023. Accessed on: May. 18, 2023. [Online]. Available: https://cdnbbsr.s3waas.gov.in/s301eee509ee2f68dc6014898c309e86bf/uploads/2023/05/2023051094.pdf
- “Release of Admit Card for UGC NET December 2022-Phase-II to be held on 28 February 2023, 01 and 02 March 2023-reg., [Online]. Available: https://cdnbbsr.s3waas.gov.in/s301eee509ee2f68dc6014898c309e86bf/uploads/2023/02/2023022446.pdf.
- “UGC NET Dec 2020 Cycle (May 2021), [Online]. Available: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Page/Page?PageId=1&LangId=P.