UGC NET Admit Card 2021 for the June exam will be made available by the National Testing Agency on the official website. Generally, the Admit Card is released two weeks before the NET exam date. The Admit Card is issued only for those candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria given in the official notification.
- November 10 2021: NTA has released the Admit Card for the December 2020 and June 2021 net exam. An Admit Card download link has also been activated on the official website. Check below information about how to download the Admit Card.
- Update (29th September 2021): NTA will soon release the Admit Card on the official website for the June 2021 cycle. We will update this page as soon as Admit Card link is activated on the official portal.
UGC NET Admit Card
Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official NTA website. The name of the Examination Centre, Date of exam, and Shift timing will be indicated on the Admit Card.
Note: No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Dates and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm after the activation of the Admit Card link on the website.
Important article related to the UGC NET 2021:
- UGC NET Exam date
- NET Cut Off
- NET Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET exam pattern
- NET Syllabus
- NET result
- UGC NET apply online
How to Download the UGC NET Admit Card
candidates can download their Admit card by visiting the official website. Candidates can follow the below-given simple steps to download their Admit Card.
Step #1: go to the official UGC NET website
Candidates can download the Admit Card by visiting the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Step #2: Click on the Admit Card downlload link
After visiting the official website candidates can see the NET Admit card download link at the bottom of the homepage. Click on the Download Admit Card link.
Step #3: Log in and download the Admit Card
Now on the next page (as shown below), a login page will appear. Candidates can download their Admit Card by entering the login information candidates got at the time of online application submission.
- The examination for 07 NET Subjects ie: Bengali, Kannada, Home Science, Hindi, Geography, Sociology, and Sanskrit will be conducted between 15-23 December 2021. The examination schedule for these will be announced shortly on the NTA website and after that these candidates will be able to download their Admit Card.
- The Admit cards for the candidates appearing in subjects scheduled for November 20 and 21 2021 are being displayed today. Other candidates will have to wait 2, 3 days more to download their Admit Card.
Details printed on the UGC NET Admit Card:
Candidates will get the following information printed on the Admit Card.
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Examination Center
- Photograph and Signature
- Address of candidate
- Father Name
- Details of the examination center
- Examination Date
- Shift and the Timing of the examination
Examination day guidelines:
Candidates are advised to go through instructions printed on admit card carefully before going for the Examination
Documents to be brought to the Examination Centre:
- Candidates must bring the following documents to the Test Centre.
- A printed copy of the Admit Card downloaded from the NTA website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired) given below.
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- Aadhaar Enrolment No
- Ration Card
- The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card.
- If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidate must show the below mentioned relevant document at the time of the exam.
- Marriage Certificate
- Legal Name Change Document.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under the PwD category.
Covid-19 and other guidelines:
Candidates must follow all the guidelines issued by the National Testing Agency along with the Covid-19 related guidelines.
- Candidates must wear a face-mask all the time until the examination is over and candidates reached their home.
- All candidates must follow the social distancing guidelines and maintain the proper physical distance from other job aspirants.
- Candidates must wash or sanitize their hands before entering the examination hall.
What is there is a mismatch in the data on the Admit Card?
It is a good idea to verify all details mentioned on the Admit Card carefully. If there is a mismatch any some entries are not correct on the Admit Card as compared to the education certificates or Identity proof then you must contact the official examination authority through the helpline details mentioned below. They will inform you about the next process what can be done in that situation.
|NTA Help Desk||011-40759000|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
- “UGC NET Dec 2020 Cycle (May 2021), [Online]. Available: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Page/Page?PageId=1&LangId=P.