UGC NET Admit Card 2021 for the June exam will be made available by the National Testing Agency on the official website. Generally, the Admit Card is released two weeks before the NET exam date. The Admit Card is issued only for those candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria given in the official notification.
Update (19th September 2020): NTA has made available the Admit Card download link on the official website. Candidates can now download their Admit Card.
Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official NTA website.
Name of the examination Centre, Date of exam, and Shift timing will be indicated on the Admit Card.
No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm from 15 May 2020 to 10 June 2020.
Important article related to the UGC NET 2021:
|UGC NET Exam date|
|NET Cut Off|
|NET Eligibility Criteria|
|UGC NET exam pattern|
|UGC NET apply online|
How to Download the UGC NET Admit Card
candidates can download their Admit card by visiting the official website. Candidates can follow the below-given simple steps to download their Admit Card.
Step #1: go to the official UGC NET website
Candidates can download the Admit Card by visiting the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Step #2: Click on the Admit Card downlload link
After visiting the official website candidates can see the NET Admit card download link at the bottom of the homepage. Click on the Download Admit Card link.
Step #3: Log in and download the Admit Card
Now on the next page (as shown below), a login page will appear. Candidates can download their Admit Card by entering the login information candidates got at the time of online application submission.
Details printed on the UGC NET Admit Card:
Candidates will get the following information printed on the Admit Card.
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Examination Center
- Photograph and Signature
- Address of candidate
- Father Name
- Details of the examination center
- Examination Date
- Shift and the Timing of the examination
Examination day guidelines:
Candidates are advised to go through instruction printed on admit card carefully before going for the Examination
Documents to be brought to the Examination Centre:
- Candidates must bring the following documents to the Test Centre.
- A printed copy of the Admit Card downloaded from the NTA website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired) given below.
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- Aadhaar Enrolment No
- Ration Card
- The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card.
- If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidate must show the below mentioned relevant document at the time of the exam.
- Marriage Certificate
- Legal Name Change Document.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under the PwD category.
Covid-19 and other guidelines:
Candidates must follow all the guidelines issued by the National Testing Agency along with the Covid-19 related guidelines.
- Candidates must wear a face-mask all the time until the examination is over and candidates reached their home.
- All candidates must follow the social distancing guidelines and maintain the proper physical distance from other job aspirants.
- Candidates must wash or sanitize their hands before entering the examination hall.
- “UGC NET Dec 2020 Cycle (May 2021), [Online]. Available: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Page/Page?PageId=1&LangId=P.