Hyles Anderson Student Login: Check all details about the online login options for Hyles Anderson college and how to easily access and get all information and services.
Hyles Anderson Student Login
All students whose accounts have been created by the school IT department can log in online and check the important information, circulars, daily campus news, etc. Students can manage their profiles online after successful login. Please follow the below login steps.
Hyles Anderson college online student login:
Step 1: Open the official website of Hyles Anderson college at https://hylesanderson.edu/.
Step 2: Click the Students link located in the top menu or visit the login page directly at https://students.hylesanderson.edu/.
Step 3: After clicking the Students link you will be redirected to a login page that is managed by Microsoft. Enter your email id in the given space and click the Next button.
Step 4: On the next screen students can easily log in by entering their password.
Other Sign In options: You will find the Sign In options link just below the login form. If you click this link you will get two login options as mentioned below.
- Sign In with a Security Key – You can use this option to access your student login dashboard page if you have previously created a security key to access your account.
- Sign In with GitHub – This login option is for public accounts only. If you have created this login option then you can use it to log in and access your account.
What if you are not able to Sign In
Please follow the below steps to troubleshoot login issues.
Step 1: Open the student login page at https://students.hylesanderson.edu/.
Step 2: Click the Can’t access your account? link located on the login form.
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page where you will get two options to recover your account.
- Work or school account created by your IT department
- Personal account
Step 4: Click the first option if your student account is created by your school’s IT department.
Step 5: On the next page, enter your username or email address, and security code, and click the NEXT button. Complete the further steps to recover your password. You may get an email on your registered email id.
You may also call 219-228-2900 if you still have questions related to your account recovery.
Hyles Anderson Student online account login
You may also log in to an online student account where students can enroll in a course and access the virtual classroom and training programs, Students can also shop for textbooks and other study materials.
Step 1: Open the official web page https://online.hylesanderson.edu/.
Step 2: Click the log-in link located at the top right corner. or visit my account page directly at https://online.hylesanderson.edu/my-account/.
Step 3: A login form will appear on the next page. Enter your username, and password, and click the Login button to access your online account.
How to reset your password?
In case you forgot your online account password you can easily reset that through the login page. Open the login page https://online.hylesanderson.edu/my-account/ and click the Forgot password link.
On the next page, enter your username or email address and click the Reset Password link. You will receive an email including instructions about how to recover your password.
Open your email and read the instructions and reset your password.
Hyles Anderson virtual classroom login
You may log in to the online classes or virtual classes with the help of the below steps.
Step 1: Open the official website https://hylesanderson.edu/.
Step 2: Click the Online Studies link located at the top bar or visit the https://online.hylesanderson.edu/ page directly.
Step 3: Click the Learning portal link located in the menu or visit the https://hylesanderson.instructure.com/login/canvas link directly. You will see an online learning login form on the Canvas platform.
Step 4: Enter your login id and password in this login form and click the login button to access the Canvas online learning platform.
How to reset the Canvas password?
If you don’t remember your password then you can reset that online.
- Click the Forgot Password link available on the login form (as shown in the above image).
- On the next page, enter your login id and click the Request password link.
- A link to reset the old password and create a new password will be sent to your registered email id.
- Open your email and click that link.
- You will be redirected to a new password creation page, where you can set a new password for your Canvas account.
What is the Canvas platform?
Canvas is an online Learning Management System (LMS) developed by Instructure INC. Instructure offers a free Canvas account where teachers and students will get the all basic functionality and services required for a Learning Management System.
Below mentioned features will be available with a free account.
- Teachers will be able to create learning assignments, courses, puzzles, and video conferences.
- Platforms can be personalized according to personal use and preferences.
- Canvas mobile app will be available with the free plan and can be implemented easily.
- A third-party applications integration facility is also available.
8400 Burr Street
Crown Point, IN 46307
Contact Number: (219) 365-4031
FAX: (219) 365-2029
Email ID: [email protected]