How to log in to Safeway’s My Schedule Employee Self-Service ESS platform? How to log in to Albertsons myACI formerly the Direct2HR portal securely?
What are the features and benefits of the Safeway ESS and myACI portal and how employees can access different services? Check the latest information in this article.
Safeway MySchedule, MyACI Safeway [Direct2HR]
Safeway is a part of the Albertsons group of Companies which is a drug and food retailer and sells its products in 35 states of the United States and other countries.
Safeway Inc was incorporated in 1926. Currently, Safeway is a well-known brand that provides many services and facilities to its employees and developed different portals that provide different kinds of employee-centric services and help its employees.
How to access the Safeway employee resource center?
- Open the official Safeway website.
- Click the For Employees link located at the footer side under the Company Info column.
- The Employee Resource Center page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Employees can also access the Resource Center page through a direct link www.safeway.com/employee-resource-center.html.
Currently, employees can access two important services
- MyACI Safeway
Safeway MySchedule Employee Login?
Safeway My schedule is a part of the MyACI employee self-service portal and is designed to check employees’ weekly schedules and manage their shift assignments, and time-off requests so that employees can check their calendars and prepare in advance.
Please note that this portal is available for specific locations such as Eastern, Denver, Houston, Intermountain, Northern Cal, Portland, Seattle, Southern, Southern Cal, and South West Retail Employees.
With MySchedule, employees can:
- View their current and upcoming schedules
- Request time off and swap shifts with other employees
- View and approve time-off requests for their team
- View and approve schedule change requests
- Schedule reminders and notifications to be informed of schedule changes
My Schedule is designed to help employees better manage their work-life balance, and also assist managers with scheduling and coordinating shifts for their teams.
If you are an employee of the Safeway family of companies then you can log in and access your account through the below steps.
Step 1: Open the Safeway Employee Resource Center page.
Step 2: You will find two employee-specific services on this page.
Click the mySchedule service link. You will be redirected to Safeway my schedule page (as shown below).
You may also visit this page directly at myschedule.safeway.com
Step 4: Click the Login button to open the login page or visit the login page directly through the https://myschedule.safeway.com/ESS/ link. Your Safeway MySchedule login page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 5: Enter your Employee number or user login and password in this login form. Click the Login button to access your account.
Benefits of my schedule portal:
- Employees can access their schedules with just a few clicks.
- Employees can request for TimeOff, unpaid leave, etc online.
- Clock-in and clock-out are very easy now.
- My schedule provides an accurate timesheet which further helps the HR department to prepare salary.
- Employees get shift reminders through email and SMS which helps them to visit the stores as per their schedule.
Safeway MyACI Employee Login
My ACI Safeway portal which was formerly known as the Direct2HR is an employee self-service portal for employees of Safeway Inc, one of the largest grocery store chains in North America. It allows employees to access and manage their personal, payroll, and benefits information.
MyACI is a Human Resource Management system developed to provide an effective and transparent Human Resource system to Safeway employees and can be accessed through employee login credentials.
Safeway MyACI portal provides a range of features for employees, including:
- View and manage personal information, such as contact details and emergency contact information
- View and manage payroll information, including pay stubs, W2s, and taxes
- Manage benefits, including enrolling in benefits, viewing coverage information, and making changes to existing coverage
- Request time off and track time-off requests
- View and update direct deposit information
- Access to company news and updates
The portal is designed to be a central hub for employees to access the information and resources they need to perform their job duties effectively and manage their personal information.
It’s important to note that Safeway MyACI is only available to current employees of Safeway, and access to the portal is restricted to authorized users with valid credentials. All Safeway employees can log in to the portal and access all available services.
Previously employees were using the direct2hr.safeway.com link to access the HRMS portal which has been moved to the myACI portal now and can be accessed through the myaci.albertsons.com link.
Employees can use the direct link or the simple steps mentioned below to access my ACI Albertsons portal.
- Open the Safeway Albertsons website and click the For employee link available at the footer of the website.
- On the employee resource center page click the myACI Log In now link.
- You will be redirected to the Oracle application cloud page login screen.
- Enter your User ID and Password, and click the Login button to access the HR portal.
Single Sign-On login:
All Albertsons company employees can also log in on the myACI HR portal by using the Single Sign-On facility.
- Click the Company Single Sign-On link available on the login form.
- On the next page, enter your company email id and click the Next button.
- On the next page, enter your password to access the Albertsons My ACI portal.
If you are using the Single Sign-On facility and are not able to sign in then click the Can’t access your account located on the login screen.
On the next page, select the work account option. On the next page, enter your username or email address, fill in the security code, and click the Next button. On the next page, you can recover your username and reset your password.
How to reset MyACI Albertson’s portal password?
Please follow the below steps to reset your password.
1-Open the myACI portal login page at myaci.albertsons.com.
2-On the login form, click the Forgot Password link.
3-On the next page, you can recover your username and password both
i-Reset passwords – Enter your username or email ID and select Forgot Password option, and click the Submit button.
You will receive an email including a link to reset your password. Click the password reset link in your email and create a new password for your account.
ii-Forgot Username: Enter your email ID and select Forgot User name option. Click the Submit button. Your User Name will be displayed on the screen or you will get an email.
How to reset Albertsons Safeway MySchedule password?
In case you are having trouble accessing your Safeway account then you can reset the password online very easily with the help of different available options. Please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Open the Safeway mySchedule portal and hit the “Click here” link after trouble logging in.
Step 2: You will see another login screen managed by Microsoft (as shown below).
Step 3: Read all instructions written on this page and click the here link to open the self-service page to reset your password.
On the Self-Service page, employees will find different options to manage their accounts (as shown below).
there are three important facilities available through the Safeway self-service page.
1-Self-Service Password Management:
There are two options available for the employees.
- Reset Password Using MFA Registered Device – Use this option to reset your password if you have enrolled in the Multi-factor authentication to log in to your Safeway account.
- Reset Password Using Challenge Q&A – Use this option to reset your password if you have already set up the security question while registering your account.
2-Password Change Update:
Employees can get the instructions related to resetting the password by clicking the Reset Password Help link.
3-MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication):
Employees will get two options here.
- MFA Registration Link – Click this link to enroll in the Multi-factor authentication. It will help your account to provide an extra layer of security and you will have to enter a security code received on your mobile or email while logging in the first time on a new device.
- MFA Registration Help – Click this link to know more about the MFA and how to implement this to secure your account.
Safeway Customer Service
If you are a Safeway employee and facing any kind of difficulty while accessing the My Schedule portal then please contact the Customer helpdesk at 1-877-286-3200. You may also contact your store director for scheduling-related questions.
|Official Safeway website||www.safeway.com|
|Safeway employee resource center page||www.safeway.com/employee-resource-center.html|
|Safeway My Schedule portal||myschedule.safeway.com|
|Safeway MySchedule portal direct login page||myschedule.safeway.com/ESS/|
|Safeway myACI HR portal||myaci.albertsons.com|
|Name of the portal||Safeway Employee Resource Center|
|Available services||MySchedule and MyACI|
|Developed for||Albertsons Group of Companies|
|Beneficiary||All employees of Albertsons companies|
What type of information is available through the MySchedule portal?
After the login employees can access their weekly schedule, mealtime, time off, total hours, etc. Employees can access vacation, other time offs, etc.
How to request time off?
1-Login to the MySchedule Safeway portal and select the TimeOff option in ESS.
2-Select the date from the calendar in the left column.
3-Select any one option from the Paid Time Off and Unpaid Time Off through a drop-down menu.
4-Select reason codes such as a new request or substitute request from the drop-down menu.
5-If it is a substitute request then enter a comment.
6-Finally, submit your request.
7-To view the status of your request, select the Request History tab.
What is Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
Albertsons Companies has implemented multi-factor authentication (MFA) from 24th January 2020 for all employees, contractors, and vendors’ accounts.
If anyone accesses their account or any Albertsons app inside and outside the company network from any device such as computers, tablets, and smartphones then employees will receive a security code on their mobile phone or email id.
Employees will have to enter this code in order to log in and access their accounts.
To enable the Multi-factor authentication, please follow the below steps.
i- Visit the aka.ms/proofup?whr=safeway.com web page.
ii- Enter employee ID/User ID and Password and click the Sign In button.
iii- Select NO on the Stay Signed In screen.
iv- Click Next to start the MFA setup
v- You can download the Microsoft Authenticator app to receive the authentication code or select “I want to set up a different method” to receive the authentication code through a text message.
vi- On the next screen select Phone, enter your phone number, and click the “Text me a code” link. Click the Next button.
vii -Enter the six-digit code received through SMS and confirm the code.
viii- After the verification, click Done to finish the MFA registration process.