My Sutter Health Online Patient Portal: In this article, we are going to share Sutter Health Mychart login, sign-up, new account activation, and account recovery-related guides.
We will also share other important patient-related information. After reading this article, you will get to know the below key information.
- How to access My Sutter Health Online patient portal?
- What are the key features and services this portal provides to patients?
- How to activate a new Mychart account?
- How to make an online payment for the treatment charges?
- How to download the mobile app and access your account?
If you also want to check the above information then you will find the recently updated information in this article. Please have a look below.
What is Sutter Health Mychart?
Sutter Health is a healthcare network consisting of multiple hospitals and care facilities serving around 3 Million people in California. To provide better health services, Sutter Health has signed an agreement with EPIC Inc. to use its Mychart licensed product to develop a customized patient portal for Sutter Health patients.
This patient portal is called Sutter Health Mychart which is also known as My Sutter Health Online portal.
Now all patients can take advantage of the key features and services that this portal offers in an online mode. Some of the important services patients can access are…
- Online appointment.
- Sending messages to providers.
- Get a prescription refill.
- Online bill payment.
- Check lab test results.
- Schedule a video appointment.
- Manage and update online profile.
- Access medical records.
Patients must register a Mychart account if they want to use the above services through online mode. After registering an account, patients can log in through the web portal or mobile app and access all patient services.
Sutter Health MyChart Login
Let’s check out how to access the Sutter Mychart account. Please note that you must be a registered member and must have your mychart login credentials. If you are not registered then first activate a new Mychart account.
Patients must use a trusted or personal device having a secure web browser installed on the device. A good internet connection is also required for a seamless login experience.
To log in, visit the Sutter Health Mychart login page myhealthonline.sutterhealth.org and click the Sign In button after entering your My Health Online Login ID and Password.
You can follow the below steps.
- Open the Sutter Health Website.
- Open the Mychart Login Page.
- Enter Login Credentials.
- Access Your Account.
If you need a more detailed explanation then please check the below steps.
Step 1. Open the Sutter Health Website.
First of all, visit the official Sutter Health website at https://www.sutterhealth.org/. You will see the website homepage.
Step 2. Open the Mychart Login Page.
Once you visit the website homepage, you will see the My Health Online login form on the right side. You can also visit the My Health Online login page directly at https://myhealthonline.sutterhealth.org/.
Step 3. Enter Login Credentials.
Now you will have to enter your login credentials in the login form. Enter your Mychart username and password.
Step 4. Access Your Account.
Click the Sign In button after entering your login credentials. If you have entered the correct username and password, you will be redirected to your account dashboard page.
Sutter Health Mychart Mobile App Login
Download the Sutter Health Mychart mobile app and access your account on the go. You will also enjoy the extra login security features such as fingerprint lock or Face ID lock. Please click the links below and download the Android or iOS app as per your device.
Note: Now Sutter Health has released a customized app known as ‘Sutter Health My Health Online App‘. This app replaces the existing MyChart app for Sutter patients.
Previously patients were accessing the My Health Online account through the Mychart app but now patients can use the new mobile app developed specifically for Sutter patients.
Please download the new app through the below links.
|My Health Online Android App
|My Health Online Android App
Mobile app login:
Please note that this is an official Mychart mobile app and you can use your My Health Online username and password to access your account. After login, you can use the passcode or biometric scan login option.
Services and features:
Patients can access the below services through the mobile app.
- Message your doctor and care team.
- Review test results.
- Request prescription refills.
- Schedule and manage your appointments.
- Book same-day video visits.
- View and pay your bill.
- View your immunization history, medications, and health reminders.
- Access your family’s health information through proxy access.
Please note that patients must have an activated My Health Online account to use the My Health Online mobile app. Please register a new account first if you don’t have any.
Sutter Health Login Online through Mychart.com
Mychart.com provides the search facility to find the login and sign-up link for any Mychart web portal. You can search for Sutter Health and login to your account. This facility is very important if you forget the login URL or if you don’t know the correct login URL.
Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website https://www.mychart.org/.
- Click the Access Mychart link.
- On the next page, type Sutter Health in the search form.
- Login and Sign Up link will appear on the screen for the Sutter Health Mychart portal.
- Click the Login link to open the login page.
- Now you can log in by entering your Mychart username and password.
How to recover the login ID and password?
In case a patient doesn’t remember the mychart username and password then the patient can use the self-service option to recover the login credentials. This facility is very important to recover your account without any additional help.
- Visit the official My Health Online website and click the Forgot Login ID link.
- On the next page, enter your First name, last name, date of birth, and the Email address registered with your account.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will get an email on the email address associated with your account.
- Visit the official My Health Online website and click the Forgot Password link.
- On the next page, enter My Health Online Login ID, date of birth, zip code, and email address.
- Click the Next button to receive an email to your registered email address.
- You will get a password reset link through an email.
- Click that link and create a new password for your account.
My Health Online Account Activation
An account activation facility is also available to provide you instant access to your My Health Online account. Patients can use this activation facility if they already received their activation code.
Generally, the activation code is given to all patients after their first visit to Sutter Health through after visit summary or email.
To activate your Mychart account, visit the My Health Online Activation page and click the Next button after entering your 15-digit activation code and date of birth. Your account will be activated immediately.
Patients can follow the below steps to activate their account.
- Visit the official My Health Online web portal.
- Click the ACTIVATE WITH ACCESS CODE link on the login page.
- On the next page, enter your Access Code and date of birth.
- Click the Next button.
- Create your new Mychart username and password.
You can also enroll by:
- Calling 1-866-978-8837, weekdays 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Enroll online by providing your demographic information.
- Downloading and mailing this form.
- Finding a Sutter provider who offers MHO, if you’re a new patient.
Sutter Health Bill Payment
Patients can use the easy bill payment and financial assistance offered by Sutter Health. There are two ways patients can make an online payment for their medical bills.
- Payment after logging in to My Health Online account.
- Payment through Gest Payment service.
Payment after logging in to My Health Online account.
- Log in to your My Health Online account by entering your login credentials.
- After login, click the View/Pay/Print Bill link under the Billing menu item.
- On the billing screen, you can find the amount due for different providers.
- You can also view the Account summary before making a payment.
- Click the Pay Now button to start the payment process.
- Select the amount you would like to pay or select a payment plan.
- Click the Next button and enter your card details.
- Make an online payment.
Payment through Guest Payment service.
Use the guest facility available through the Mychart portal and make an online payment instantly. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Sutter Health Guest Payment page.
- Enter your account number and guarantor’s last name and find your account.
- This information is available on your billing statement.
- After verifying your account, you can use any card and make an online payment.
- There is no need to log in to use the guest payment facility.
Mychart Sutter Health Customer Service
For any type of issue related to your Mychart accounts such as login problems, activation, sign-up, or account troubleshooting-related issues, patients can call 1-866-978-8837 on weekdays, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. PT.
About Sutter Health
Sutter Health is a non-profit healthcare organization and has a partnership directly with the community. Most of the funds are reinvested in the community through different programs.
Sutter Health was formed after the merger of the Sacramento-based Sutter Health and the Bay Area-based California Healthcare System in January 1996.
Around 68,000 employees including Doctors, staff, and volunteers are currently working in Sutter Health and Serving Northern California citizens through physician organizations, acute care hospitals, surgery centers, medical research facilities, and specialty services.
Accessing your My Health Online account is very easy if you follow all the steps properly given in this article. To help all patients we have shared step-by-step details of account activation, account recovery, and bill payment process.
With the help of the online patient portal, Sutter Health is providing all essential resources and information to all patients easily and conveniently. Patients can take advantage of the digital medium to access all essential patient-related services without even visiting the Sutter Health care facility.
Finally, please let us know your views on this article in the comment section below.