Check out the key information about the Canvas portal of Collier County Public School (CCPS). How to log in to my CCPS Canvas account? How to troubleshoot and recover your account?
What type of services Canvas offer to CCPS students how students and teachers can access those services? Please check the most updated information including the step-by-step guide to access different services.
Online learning has become an essential part of educational institutes these days due to the flexibility and easy access to educational resources and study materials.
Most of the District schools in the USA have adopted different Learning Management Systems to provide online learning solutions to students. Collier County Public Schools District is also no exception and uses the Canvas LMS to offer online classes to students.
Canvas Collier County Login
Collier County Public Schools is using the Canvas platform to offer digital learning solutions. All enrolled students can log in to their Canvas account and access their classes and study materials such as assignments, calendars, class schedules, etc.
Canvas is a popular LMS that is developed by Instructure Inc. and is available by purchasing a license. CCPS has got the Canvas license and made all courses available online for students through an internet-enabled device.
Canvas is beneficial for both students and teachers. Students can access their study-related resources and teachers can create course assignments, quizzes, discussions, and video conferences and upload them on Canvas to make them available for students.
The main advantage of Canvas is that it’s free to use. Whether your school is using Canvas or not, all teachers and students can use Canvas by creating a free account.
Canvas CCPS Login
Since CCPS is using a licensed version of Canvas LMS, all enrolled students can log in to their accounts by using the login credentials shared by their school.
To log in, visit the Colliers Canvas login page canvas.collierschools.com, enter your CCPS User ID and password, and click the Sign In button. You will be logged in instantly to your Canvas account.
For more information about the login process, please have a look at the step-by-step process below.
Before login, students must follow a few basic login guidelines.
- Students must have their CCPS ID and password.
- Please arrange a secure and trusted device to access the Canvas LMS website.
- Please ensure that the internet connection is working fine.
- Please use the latest version of any supported modern and secure web browser.
- The recommended web browsers to log in to the Canvas Desktop portal are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Edge.
- On a mobile device, Canvas supports the latest version of Safari (iOS) and Chrome (Android).
Canvas Login Steps:
You will follow the below simple login steps. to access your Canvas account.
- Open the CCPS Canvas Login Page.
- Enter Your Login Credentials.
- Access Your Canvas Account.
Let’s check out the complete details of each step in a simple way.
Step 1: Open the CCPS Canvas Login Page.
The first step is to open the official Canvas web page. Click the direct URL canvas.collierschools.com to open the Canvas login page. Since Collier County Public Schools uses the Single Sign On login facility, you will be redirected to a CCPS SSO login page.
Step 2: Enter Your Login Credentials.
You will see the login page as shown below.
Enter your CCPS user ID and password in this login form.
Step 3: Access Your Canvas Account.
Finally, click the Sign In button to access your account. If your login credentials are correct, you will be redirected to the Canvas dashboard page.
How to log in if you don’t know the correct Canvas URL?
In case a student does not remember the correct web address of the Canvas web portal then the Instructure website provides a search facility to find the Canvas login page of your school or district. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Instructure website https://www.instructure.com/.
- Click the Login link in the top right corner and select the Canvas option.
- On the next page, please ensure that the student login option is selected on the left side.
- On the right side, you will see a School/District search form (as shown below).
- Type District/School name (Colliers in this example).
- You will find the Canvas login link for your school just below the search form.
- Click this link to open the login page. You will be redirected to Colliers SSO page.
- Now you can access your account by entering your login credentials.
Colliers Canvas Mobile App Login
A Canvas mobile app is also available to download on your device. Students can download the app from the App Store or Play Store and access their account by using the same SSO login credentials.
Direct download links:
The Canvas app is available for both Android and iOS platforms. We are sharing the direct links to download the latest official mobile app.
How to Login into the mobile app?
- After installing the app, Tap the Canvas Student icon to launch the app on your smartphone.
- After that, Tap the Find My School button and type your School/District name.
- You will see a link to your school name.
- Tap this link to open the login page.
- After that, you can simply log in by entering your login credentials.
After login, you will see the dashboard page of your student account.
Key features of the mobile app:
After login to the Canvas app, students can access different services and information as mentioned below.
- Canvas courses – Access your courses anytime anywhere. Students can navigate to their course contents.
- Grades – View your grades and check your current performance.
- Assignments – View your assignments and submit your new assignments through the app.
- Calendar – Manage your courses with the help of the to-do list and calendar and keep track of your performance.
- Secure message – Send secure messages to teachers and students and ask your questions.
- Discussions – Take part in the discussions and share your views and feedback.
- Video access – Watch educational videos related to courses directly through the app.
- Quizzes – Students will have access to quizzes that they can solve in the app.
- Push notification -Students will receive important push notifications related to grades, assignments, course updates, etc.
Collier Canvas Features and Services
Students will have access to a variety of canvas features, tools, and services through their canvas account dashboard page. All students can access the below services.
Profile update: Manage your profile, edit, and update your contact information, upload a profile pic, etc. through your Canvas account.
Manage notifications: Manage your email and text-based notifications as per your preference. Notifications are available under the settings link in your account.
Access calendar: You can click the Calendar link to view important events and information. Manage your calendar as per your preference and look.
Course: Your courses are available under the course menu. Click any course name to view its content and other information.
Announcements: Check out important announcements related to your courses in this section.
Discussions: Students can open the discussion menu and take participation in the discussions.
Assignments: The assignment link is available in the course navigation. Click the Submit Assignment button to submit the assignment that your teacher has allowed you to submit.
Grades: Click the Grades link and access your grades. You can click the Grades link in the Course Navigation.
CCPS Student/Parent Portal Login
All students who have enrolled in the Colliers County Public Schools must register and create a CCPS portal account. CCPS portal provides important information to teachers and students such as school calendars, and important events.
Log in and access information related to Student Grades, School Resources, District Resources, etc. Find District and school news, receive important district and school notifications directly from the mobile app, view district directory, and get personalized information.
How to log in?
- Visit the official website https://www.collierschools.com/.
- Click the CCPS portal link on the top side or at the bottom side OR
- Click the direct login link https://portal.collierschools.com.
- A login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your email, phone, portal ID, or username, and click the Next button.
- On the next page, enter your password and access your CCPS account.
Click the Create Account link to register a new CCPS account.
For assistance, contact [email protected] or call 239-377-0001.
CCPS Mobile App Login
CCPS mobile app is also available to download from the Google Play and Apple App store. You can search the app in the respective store app on your smartphone. We have also shared direct links below to download the official app.
|CCPS Android App Download
|CCPS iOS App Download
After installing the app on your smartphone, open the app and log in to your account by using your CCPS login credentials.
Phone number: For any type of issue or assistance, please call 239-377-0445.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Email: [email protected].
|CCPS Academic Calendar
|District Test Results
Collier County Public Schools
Collier County Public Schools or CCPS Districts is a large District in Florida having 64 schools and 50,000+ students. All schools are accredited by Cognia, the parent organization for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).
CCPS is also a good employer and helps Florida citizens by providing employment opportunities to around 6,900+ employees. All employees/staff are responsible for managing the District operations effectively. Apart from the regular pre-kinder to 12th classes, CCPS also offers dual enrollment courses, and technical courses to students to help students achieve their career goals.
Around 11,000 students are enrolled in career-focused technical education courses.
An active volunteer community is also there to help students and schools. Currently, 6,000 active volunteers are working to provide help.
|Total no. of school
|No. of elementary school
|No. of Middle school
|No. of High school
|No. of K-12 school
|No. of Virtual school
|No. of students
|No. of graduates
|No. of employees
|No. of teachers
|No. of active volunteers
|Name of the portal
|Collier Canvas Portal
|Collier County Public Schools
|Students studying at Collier County Public Schools
|To provide an online learning platform to Collier students
|All enrolled students in Collier County Public Schools
We have shared all updated information for accessing the Collier County Public Schools student/parent portal and Canvas LMS account. We have also shared the step-by-step guide to help students. If you follow all the steps correctly then accessing the Canvas platform and managing your online account is not that tough.
We have also shared the account troubleshooting tips to help you easily recover your account.
We hope you find this article helpful. If you want to ask any questions or want to share your views on this article, please use the comment section below.