How to enroll as a Care Credit provider and register an online account? What are the benefits providers get through CareCredit and what types of services they can use? Check all important updates in this article.
Care Credit Providers
There are more than 250,000 healthcare providers that accept CareCredit cards to get paid for treatment and other charges. Patients can use their CareCredit card and get the benefits of no-interest financing options to pay their bills in monthly equal payments.
It’s really helpful if a patient can not afford to pay the full amount or the patient is not covered by medical insurance.
Currently, more than 11.7 million customers are using the CareCredit credit card to get urgent care through the financing option.
Some of the benefits providers get are mentioned below.
Providers can access a dedicated business platform including all the services, resources, and tools that help them to manage the patient’s billing and other tasks.
Through the Provider Center, Providers can manage new CareCredit applications, billing related transactions.
All necessary analytics reports and data are available in real time through the provider center.
Custom Link & QR Code:
Providers get easy payment solutions to accept the payment in a contactless way in the form of custom links & QR codes.
Providers can share these unique links and QR codes with patients and patients can check if they prequalify and apply for the care credit financing.
If they are approved, they can pay their bills. All facilities are available through a mobile device.
Flexible financing options:
CareCredit offers easy financing solutions to all patients. A standard financing solution available for all providers will work as per the below-mentioned criteria.
- No Interest if Paid in Full: If a patients spend $200 or more than 6, 12, 18, or 24 months equal monthly payment financing options are available.
- Reduced APR with Fixed Monthly Payments: Financing options on a low APR are also available on qualifying purchases for 24, 36, 48, or 60 months. It’s helpful if patients need more time to pay the bill.
Integration with MyChart:
Now, all providers who are also using the Electronic Health Record (EHR) system MyChart by Epic can integrate CareCredit with MyChart.
After the integration, patients will get the option to pay their medical bills through CareCredit financing directly within the MyChart dashboard.
- Care Credit Pre Approval Application, Prequalify
- Care Credit Card Login
- My Synchrony Bank Care Credit Card
- Care Credit Bill Payment
How does it work?
Providers can start accepting the CareCredit payment with the help of an easy four-step process.
1- Enroll to accept CareCredit:
The enrollment process is very easy. Just fill out the enrollment form and submit it online.
You will get a call from the CareCredit team and the representative will explain to you the program details, benefits, and processing fee.
Once you get on board, you can access your provider center and manage the financing options at your convenience. You will have the option to choose the financing options that work best for your business.
2- Promote to your patients or clients:
Providers can access all marketing materials and digital tools to offer the CareCredit financing facility to the patients.
Providers will have the choice to share the financing solution that works for them.
3- Your patients or clients apply and pay:
Once a provider shares the unique QR code and links with the patients, patients can complete the pre-approval process within minutes and apply for the CareCredit financing is approved.
After that providers can receive their payment.
4- Get the payment in 2 business days:
Providers get their payment within two business days once the patient pays the bill through the CareCredit card.
Rest financing of the process is managed by Synchrony Bank and the bank will be responsible if the patients do not pay the monthly financing payment.
Providers will get the benefits of a complete risk-free payment solution.
How to enroll as a CareCredit provider?
If you want to be a part of the 250,000 healthcare providers then you will have to enroll yourself with the CareCredit network.
- Just visit the https://www.carecredit.com/providers/contact-team/ link.
- You will find a contact form (as shown below).
- Enter all required details and fill out this contact form and submit it.
- One of the CareCredit team members will be in touch with you to discuss your specific needs and help you in the enrollment process.
Providers can also call directly at 800-300-3046.
How to log in?
If you are an existing provider then you can log in to your provider center with the help of the below steps.
- Visit the provider center website https://www.carecreditprovidercenter.com/.
- You will see a login form (as shown below).
- Enter your provider username and password.
- Press the Login button to access your account.
To manage your Carecredit provider account through an online facility, you will have to register an account on the official website. Please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Visit the provider center website and click the Register button. Alternatively, visit the registration page directly at https://www.carecreditprovidercenter.com/merchantRegistration/register.
An online registration form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 2: This registration form is divided into four-part. Complete all four steps to finish the registration process.
- Provider lookup – Enter 5348 followed by your Merchant ID number and your Practice code or the last four digits of your Bank account number.
- Location & Contact – Fill out the address and contact information.
- User profile – Fill out all profile details and create a new username and password.
- Manage promotions – Manage your financing options that suit your business.
How to get help?
For any urgent help please call the Provider Services Team at 800-859-9975 to get same-day assistance.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 12:00 midnight (EST), Saturday 10:00 am – 6:30 pm (EST).
If you are facing any technical issues then please contact the Development Team through the online contact form.
Just visit the https://www.carecredit.com/providercenter/contactcenter/ link and fill out the contact form. One of the team members from the technical team will be in touch shortly.