What is eStudent MQ and how to log in to the Macquarie Uni e-Student portal? What are the features and services available through this portal and how students can access those services?
In this article, we are going to share the information about the student portal of the Macquarie University. All information in this article is recently updated. Please have a look.
eStudent MQ Portal
Macquarie University has developed an online web-based portal for its students to provide them access to important student-related services and information that Macquarie University provides.
This student portal is also known as eStudent MQ. It offers all the essential services that students are required to complete the academic program they have enrolled in.
A few important services that students can access are online enrollment, financial information, student helpline, grades, courses, syllabus, online classes, etc.
Students can enroll in the units through their student portal, view their exam results, access their student profile and academic record, online fee payments, and access other services.
All students studying at Macquarie University can log in to their eStudent account by using their login credentials.
eStudent MQ Login – Macquarie University
All students who have already registered their accounts and completed the Multi-Factor Authentication setup can access their accounts.
To Log In, visit the Macquarie University eStudent Portal at https://student1.mq.edu.au/, enter your Student ID / OneID and Password, and click the Sign In button. Complete the MFA authentication and access your account.
Let’s summarize this login process with the help of a few simple steps.
- Open the Macquarie University Website.
- Open the Student Page on the MQ Website.
- Open the eStudent Portal Login Page.
- Access Your Student Portal Account.
Now we are also sharing the details of each step Please have a look.
Step 1. Open the Macquarie University Website.
The first step is to open a web browser on your device and visit the Macquarie University website https://www.mq.edu.au/. You will find the website homepage on the screen.
Step 2. Open the Student Page on the MQ Website.
Click the Current Students link in the top bar to open the student page of the Macquarie University website. Students can also visit the student web page directly at https://students.mq.edu.au/.
Step 3. Open the eStudent Portal Login Page.
On the student web page, the eStudent link at the right sidebar. eStudent login page will appear on the screen. Students can also visit the login page directly at https://student1.mq.edu.au/.
Step 4. Access Your Student Portal Account.
Finally, enter your Student ID or One ID and Password, and press the Sign In button to access your account.
You will be directed to the MQ student portal dashboard page where all the essential academic, financial, and other services and information are available for students.
- It’s really important to keep your contact details up to date in eStudent so you don’t miss any important information.
- Once logged in, students will have access to their academic records, course and exam schedules, and administrative tools.
- Please note that if you forgot your password then you can reset it anytime by clicking the Forgot Password link on the eStudent Login page.
- For any type of login or account access-related issue, please contact the IT help desk.
eStudent Macquarie MFA
Macquarie University is now using Multi-factor authentication (MFA) to access the eStudent MQ portal. Students will have to complete an extra authentication after entering login credentials to access their accounts.
MFA will be required whenever students access their student accounts from a new device or a new web browser. MFA adds an extra layer of security and prevents any unauthorized login attempt.
Please note that MFA will not be required if you are on campus and using the Macquarie University campus network.
If you are out of network then you will have to authenticate your login through an SMS, Email, or mobile app push notification. Apart from the eStudent, MFA is also enabled for other applications such as iLearn, Microsoft 365 applications, and OneHelp
How to set up MFA?
Please follow the below steps.
Please complete the below steps on a desktop device.
- Visit the MFA setup page.
- Login to your account.
- You will be prompted to set up the MFA.
- Click the Okta Verify Set Up link.
Now complete the below steps through your smartphone.
- Download the Okta Verify mobile app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and add a new account.
- You will be asked to scan the QR code.
- Scan the QR code on the desktop from the Okta Verify app.
- You will receive a six-digit code from the mq.okta.com account.
- Enter this code and click the Verify button.
Congratulations!, you have completed the Okta Multi-Factor Authentication on your eStudent account and enabled the Okta SSO Login facility.
MQ eStudent Okta SSO Login
Welcome to Macquarie University Single Sign On. You need your Student ID / OneID and password to sign in. Okta is a widely popular on-demand service that provides a single sign-on service for all applications in an organization.
Macquarie University is also using the Okta SSO login service. Students can log in once through the above-given URL. After login, students can visit their Okta-powered applications page where students can log in to any application by just clicking the application.
There is no need to enter the user ID and password again and the application will open in a new browser tab.
First Time Log In – Macquarie University Password Reset Registration
If you are a new student at Macquarie University and logging in for the first time then you will have to set up your password. Please follow the below steps to create a password for your new account.
- Visit the eStudent MQ login page and click the First time login link.
- You can also visit the First time login page at https://www.mq.edu.au/firsttimelogin
- Enter your OneID Number, Sir Name, and Date of Birth.
- Press the Next button.
- Follow the instructions to create a new password for your eStudent account.
- You can now log in by using your new password.
Note: Your student ID is an eight-digit student identification number on your student card or in your offer letter.
iLearn Login – Macquarie University
Macquarie University has partnered with iLearn which is an online Learning Management System that helps universities provide online learning to their students.
Macquarie University is also using the iLearn LMS and all MQ students can log in to their accounts by using their Macquarie OneID and access all learning-related resources. It offers a flexible learning facility and uses all the latest technologies including the Turnitin, H5P, and Echo360 Active Learning Platform. iLearn has been developed by customizing and implementing Moodle LMS.
To log in, please follow the below steps.
- Visit the student page on the Macquarie University website.
- Click the iLearn link in the right sidebar.
- Students can also visit the iLearn page directly at https://ilearn.mq.edu.au/.
- You are on the iLearn web page.
- Click the Login button to open the login page.
- it will open the Okta-powered SSO login page.
- Enter your OneID and Password and click the Sign In button to access your iLearn account.
eStudents MQ Canvas Login
Canvas by Instructure. Log In. Forgot Password? Enter your email and we’ll send you a link to change your password. Request Password. Back to Login.
Note: Now Macquarie University has replaced the Canvas LMS and using the iLearn as a Learning system.
MQU Apply Online (not Logged In) – Register or Login
Welcome to Macquarie University Online Application Manager. Welcome to Macquarie University’s Online Application Manager, a secure web portal for
Macquarie University IT Service Desk
Please contact the service desk through the below details.
Ground Floor, 18 Wally’s Walk
T: +61 (2) 9850 4357
T: 1800 67 4357
E: [email protected]
iLearn email help: [email protected]
OneHelp Login – Macquarie University
Click the above link to log in to your OneHelp account by using your MQ OneID. Login and raise support tickets and get help related to different services.
What is MQ eStudent portal?
eStudent is an online portal for students at Macquarie University. It provides access to academic information, such as course and exam schedules, as well as administrative tools, like the ability to view and pay fees, update contact information, and access online resources.
It also serves as a hub for communication between students, faculty, and staff, and provides access to various student services.
eStudent is designed to provide students at Macquarie University with a range of benefits, including:
- Convenience: eStudent allows students to access important academic and administrative information and resources online, saving them time and effort.
- Self-service: eStudent provides students with the ability to update their personal information, view and pay fees, and access their academic records.
- Communication: eStudent serves as a hub for communication between students, faculty, and staff, including the ability to email teachers, view announcements, and receive important notifications.
- Access to student services: eStudent provides access to a range of student services, such as counseling and disability services, as well as opportunities for extra-curricular activities.
- Access to resources: eStudent provides access to a range of online resources, such as e-textbooks, library resources, and academic journals.
- Integration with other systems: eStudent is integrated with other systems at Macquarie University, such as online learning management systems, making it easy for students to access all the resources they need in one place.
Macquarie University – PeerWise – Login
Macquarie University. Welcome to PeerWise. Macquarie University. Please log in with your PeerWise account. username: password: Forgotten your password?
Macquarie University Alumni Web Community – Login
If you are already registered, please log in with your username and password below. If you have both a Facebook account and have registered with the Macquarie University community, you may log in using your Facebook sign-in information by clicking Connect with Facebook.
Sign In | Macquarie University – OnTheHub
Macquarie University. Product Search. Students · Faculty/Staff; More Options. Sign In. Sign In. Username* Please enter your username. Password.
Macquarie University Login | Portfolium
Create an ePortfolio where you can curate your achievements, projects, and competencies and use them to launch your career.
Macquarie University students’ Gmail login
Please follow the below steps to log in to your email account.
Open the Gmail website at https://gmail.com
Enter your full Macquarie University email address (example: [email protected]) in the Username field and press the Next button.
Enter your password and press the Nex button to log in to your email account.
eStudent – TechnologyOne Cloud
Email or phone – Sign in – Google Accounts
Sign in. Use your Google Account. Email or phone. Forgot email? … Type the text you hear or see. Not your computer? Use Guest mode to sign in privately.