How to log in to SOAR UEI College Student Portal @my.uei.edu and access the online account? Check out the student portal login and troubleshooting guide in this article.
How to easily access the Student portal account of UEI College? How to log in to SOAR UEI learning and access different courses? Check the latest updates and step-by-step processes in this article.
An online learning platform is the most important priority of educational institutions these days to fulfill the expectations of the students. Many students prefer digital learning instead of traditional learning systems due to not being able to visit the classes for many reasons.
To fulfill the students’ requirements and provide them online learning system, UEI College has developed an online Learning Management System that students can access after logging into their accounts.
What is the SOAR UEI login portal?
SOAR is an online learning portal which is developed to provide student-related services to UEI College students. UEI(United Education Institute) College is providing important academic-related services such as Grades, schedule, attendance, student resources, and online classroom learning.
All the features and services are available once a student logs in to his online account. After login, the student will be redirected to the dashboard page where all the important services and information are available to access.
UEI Student Portal Login
To log in to the portal, please follow the below steps.
To log in, visit the My UEI web portal at my.uei.edu and click the Enter button to open the Login page then click the ‘Log In‘ button after entering your Student ID and Password.
The steps to access your online learning account are given below.
- Visit the Official Website.
- Open the Student Portal Page.
- Open the MyUEI Login Page.
- Access Your Student Account.
Let’s check out the complete description of each step.
Step 1. Visit the Official Website.
The first step is to visit the official UEI College website. Please click the https://www.uei.edu/ link to visit the website homepage.
Step 2. Open the Student Portal Page.
Now you can open the student portal by clicking the link located at the footer of the website. Alternatively, visit the student portal directly by clicking the my.uei.edu link.
Step 3. Open the MyUEI Login Page.
Click the Enter button to open the MyUEI login page. A student login form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 4. Access Your Student Account.
Now you can access your student portal by using your login credentials. Enter your student ID and password in the login form and press the LOG IN button to access the SOAR student account.
How to reset the password?
In case a student forgets the account password then there is a password reset facility available for everyone. Students can use this facility to create a new password.
- Visit the UEI student portal login page.]
- Click the Forgot Password link.
- On the next page, enter your student ID and email address which are associated with your account.
- Press the SEND button. You will receive an email including a password reset link.
- Open your email and click the link.
- Now you can create a new password for your student account.
How to register a new UEI student portal account?
Students must register a new account first if they want to access all the features and learning-related services.
- Visit the UEI student portal.
- Click the REGISTER NEW ACCOUNT link.
- On the registration page, enter your student ID and email address you provided during your enrollment.
- Press the REGISTER button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and create your login credentials.
- After the registration, you can log in by using the newly created password.
Student portal dashboard
After login, students will find the SOAR dashboard page where they will find important navigational links as mentioned below.
- Dashboard – The dashboard page will show a summary of important activities, attendance, virtual classroom, and announcements.
- My Grades – Access your Class Grades in the My Grades section.
- My Schedule – Check Your Schedule tab to view information about On-Campus Lab Days, SOAR Virtual Classroom Days, Live Zoom Lecture Hours in SOAR Virtual Classroom, Live Chat with Instructor, Open Lab Days, and Homework Time
- My Attendance – Check your Attendance in this section.
- My Profile – Access your student profile in the My Profile section. You can edit and update your profile.
- Help Center – Access the help center in case you are looking for any type of help.
How to find your courses?
- Login to your SOAR student account.
- After login, click the menu link on the top left side.
- Click the Site Home link.
- Scroll down to view your course number for your current module.
- Click the course link to open its content.
- On the course page, you can access course resources, syllabus, instructor announcements, CareerEdge, Redshelf e-book, links for chat, student forum, and Quickmail.
All students can call 877-373-4839 or email: [email protected] in case of any issue related to the SOAR student portal.
For other student-related support, please call (866) 591-8588 or send an email to [email protected].
|Name of the portal
|Soar UEI Student Portal
|International Education Corporation
|To provide a digital learning medium to UEI College students
|All enrolled students of UEI College
|Soar UEI Student Registration
|UEI Student Portal
|My UEI Password Reset
|UEI College Admission Process
|UEI Financial Aid
|UEI Career Services
Getting access to the Soar UEI Student Portal is not a tough task. By following the step-by-step login guide, students can easily access their accounts and find any type of academic information. Apart from the login process, we have also shared the account recovery process and links to different resources.
UEI College (official website: my.uei.edu) offers various programs including Bachelor’s, Master’s, Minor, Certificate, and Credentials. Registration and digital learning are provided online.
- Soar UEI Student Portal is an online learning portal by UEI College. Provides services like grades, schedule, attendance, resources, and online learning.
- UEI Student Portal access via my.uei.edu with Student ID and Password.
- Password Reset is available through the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.
- Students register a new account by clicking “REGISTER NEW ACCOUNT” on the UEI student portal.
- Student Portal Dashboard includes summary, grades, schedule, attendance, profile, and help center. Students navigate through the dashboard for different services and activities.
- Students find courses by logging in, clicking the menu, and navigating to Site Home. Access course resources, syllabus, announcements, and additional links.
- For Student Helpline, call 877-373-4839 or email [email protected] for portal-related issues. For general student support, call (866) 591-8588 or email [email protected].
Finally, thanks for reading this article. We hope you find this article helpful.