Access your Swerve Driving School Student Portal Login securely and manage your account online. Check account the easy account access and recovery process in this article.
Swerve Driving School provides driver training in an easy and convenient way. All students can experience a positive and innovative driving training session. There are different types of programs it offers to everyone as mentioned below.
- WA New Driver Training
- How to get your WA permit
- WA State Testing
- Adult Driving Lessons
A good driving training school is highly required to complete the life cycle of the getting your driving license. A driving good training program offers best in the class engaging and easy to access training materials and also offer customized training solution specific to individual needs.
Swerve Driving Training program is one of such training program that fulfill all students requirements and also provide a student portal to access its training materials, courses, and related resources.
Swerve Student Portal
If you have already enrolled in a driver training program then a student portal account must be assigned to you. Your student portal is a one-stop gateway to access all the training programs, resources, and training-related help. In order to access all the services the student portal offers, you will have to log into your account.
We are sharing the complete information including step-by-step procedures. Please have a look.
Please note that you will have to pass a driving test if you want to get your driving license. It became more crucial to get training from a trusted and reputable driving school. Swerve Driving School is the best choice and offers a personalized training program that suits everyone’s requirements.
Swerve Driving School Student Portal Login
If you already registered and have your login credentials then you can easily access your student account. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website https://goswerve.com/.
- Click the Student Login link under the Contact Us menu item.
- The student login page will appear on the screen.
- You will get login links for different locations.
- Click the student portal login link for your location.
- On the next page, enter your username and password.
- Click the Login button to access your account.
How to recover the login credentials?
- Open the student login page for your location.
- Click the Forgot your login credentials? link on the login page.
- Enter your student or parent email address associated with your student account.
- Press the Submit button.
- You will receive an email including instructions to recover your account.
Students can apply for different driving training programs offered by Swerve Driving School. Swerve Driving School uses the driving training software developed by drivingschoolsoftware.com. Currently, the below driving programs are available to enroll in.
- Teen Driver Training
This curriculum is designed to be engaging and comprehensive. Teens learn to avoid dangers and become a safer driver.
- Adult Driving Lessons
Driver’s ed isn’t just for teens. Many adults need to brush up on their skills to prepare for the driver’s test in Washington or California.
- Washington State Testing
We are a Washington state-approved testing center that offers road and knowledge testing.
Direct login links
Access the student portal of your location through the direct login links given below.
|Northgate, Ballard, and Capital Hill Students login
|Florida -Orange County SWERVE student login
|Woodinville, Klahanie, Sammamish
and Mercer Island student login
|Olympia SWERVE student login
How to Get a WA Driver’s License?
Getting a driving license is a two-step process. First of all, students must be at least 15 years old to apply. After that students must get their permit and after that students can start their driving training.
How to get my WA permit
To make things go as smoothly as possible, students must get their permit 10 days before their new driving course starts. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Washington State Department of Licensing website https://dol.wa.gov/.
- Register a new account and log in to your account.
- Click on License Express – Join now
- Click on Pre-apply to get your first permit
- Fill out the registration form
- Once the registration form is filled out and submitted it will issue you a DLN number (This number will start with WDL)
- If you already have a Washington State ID, please log into your student record and update the PIC/Permit field.
Once we have received your DLN number, we will update your records on the Department of Licensing website, send you an email confirming it has been completed, and you will be able to get your permit.
We will need this number BEFORE you go into the DOL to get your permit.
How to Get My First WA Driver’s License?
Now you can enroll in a training program and get your license.
- Enroll in a driver training program and complete that course.
- The next step is to pass the WA state written exam and WA state road exam.
- Hold your permit for at least 6 months.
- You will have to complete at least 50 hours of driving practice out of which 10 hours must be at night.
If you join Swerve Driving Training, you will get the below benefits.
- Schedule your courses at your convenience.
- Explore the engaging training resources and curriculum.
- Get help from certified and state-qualified Instructors.
- All programs align in such a way that builds your confidence while driving and enhances your driving skills.
|Northgate, Ballard and Capital Hill Students
|Woodinville, Klahanie, Sammamish
and Mercer Island
|Florida -Orange County SWERVE
General Inquiry: You can call our Customer Center at 425-881-6800, or send an email to [email protected]. We’ll make sure your question is answered.
|Name of the portal
|Swerve Student Portal
|Swerve Driving School
|All Swerve students
|To provide driving learning solutions to all students
|All enrolled students
Swerve Driving School is a state-approved testing facility for new drivers. We can make it easy and convenient for you to gain your WA driver’s license.