My Montefiore Chart online portal, login and account access, new Montefiore Mychart account activation, account recovery, and other patient-related information are available in this article.
In this article, you will find…
- How to easily and securely access the My Montefiore Chart account?
- How to log in to the Mychart Montefiore patient portal?
- How to troubleshoot your online account in case of account access-related issues?
- What are the benefits and services Montefiore Medical Center offers through this portal?
- How to access different patient services?
- How to instantly activate the Montefiore MyChart account?
- How to download and use the Montefiore MyChart mobile app?
If you are a patient taking treatment at the Montefiore Medical Center and looking for the above information then you are at the right place. In this article, we are sharing all updates and the latest information, and a step-by-step process.
Please read below…
My Montefiore Chart
My Montefiore Chart also known as Montefiore Mychart web portal is the online web-based patient portal used by the patients of Montefiore Nyack Hospital to access patient services through a digital medium. This portal is designed with the help of the Mychart Electronic Health Record (EHR) software developed by EPIC Systems Corporation.
This portal allows patients to easily access important services without visiting the hospital such as asking questions to providers, viewing lab test results, getting a prescription refill, viewing patient health records, viewing personal information, etc.
Mychart supports access through multiple platforms and patients can easily access their account through a smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet.
Montefiore MyChart login
In order to access all the Mychart features, patients can log in to their patient portal accounts. There are different ways to access the patient account.
- Login on the online web portal.
- Log into the official mobile app.
- Search the login page and access the patient account.
There are a few essential login requirements that must be followed in order to securely access your account.
- Please arrange a secure personal device to access your account.
- Modern and secure web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc can be used to access the official website.
- A stable high-speed internet connection will be required at the time of login.
- If you don’t have a Montefiore Mychart account then register an account first.
Please have a look at the different login methods given below.
1-Login on the online web portal:
It is a simple straightforward process. You must know the login URL to access your account. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website https://mychart.montefiore.org/.
- There is a login form on the right side (as shown below).
- Enter your Mychart Username and Password.
- Press the Sign In button to view your patient account.
You will be redirected to the patient portal dashboard page where you can access all available patient-related services.
2-Log into the Montefiore Mychart app:
Patients can also download the official Mychart mobile app and access their patient accounts. We have shared the official app links below. Just click the link and download the app directly.
|Platform||Download link||Current version|
Patients can also download the mobile app by searching “Mychart” on Google Play or Apple App Store. Mobile app links are also available on the official Montefiore Mychart web portal.
Steps to log in on the mobile app:
- Once downloading is finished, open the app by tapping the new app icon.
- The mobile app login page will appear on the smartphone screen.
- Enter your Username and Password that you use on the web portal.
- Tap the Sign In button.
3-Search the login page and access the patient account:
There is a way to open the Montefiore Nyack Hospital Patient Portal login page by searching on the Mychart.com website. This facility is useful if a patient forgot the login URL of the Mychart account.
- Visit the Mychart.com website and click the Access Mychart link.
- Type “Montefiore” in the search space.
- You will see the Log In and Sign Up links on the same page.
- Click the Log In link to open the patient portal.
- Access your account by entering the Username and Password.
Montefiore My Chart Account Troubleshooting
Patients can troubleshoot their accounts themselves if they forgot their Username and Password. The account recovery facility is available on the login page. Please follow the below steps.
Steps to recover the Username:
- Visit the official login page mychart.montefiore.org.
- Click the Forgot Username link to open the Username recovery page.
- Now enter your name, zip code, and date of birth and Submit this information for verification.
- After the verification, you will receive an email on the registered email address.
- You will find your username in that email.
Steps to reset the Password:
The password reset process is also very simple.
- Visit the official login page mychart.montefiore.org.
- Click the Forgot Password link to open the Password reset page.
- In order to receive a password reset link, you will have to enter your name, zip code, and date of birth.
- After that press the Next button and check your inbox.
- Click the link sent to your through email and create a new password.
How to sign up for a new account?
If you want to take advantage of all the benefits and patient services My Montefiore Chart account offers, you will have to register a new account.
Montefiore Mychart activation process:
Montefiore Nyack Hospital patients can instantly activate their account by entering the activation code on the account activation page mychart.montefiore.org/mychart/accesscheck.asp. The account will be activated within minutes.
- Open the official website.
- Click the Sign Up Now link.
- On the activation page, enter the activation code, Zip Code, and date of birth.
- Press the Next button.
- Create a new Username and Password for your account.
Montefiore Mychart Sign Up without an activation code:
If you don’t have an activation code and still want to register a new account then you will have to verify your identity through a third-party identity verification service. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the account sign-up page https://mychart.montefiore.org/mychart/Signup.
- Enter your demographic information and fill out the sign-up form.
- After that, you will have to answer a few questions to verify your identity.
- After the successful identity verification, you will receive the activation code that you can use to activate your account.
Note: The identity verification process may take around 7 days.
Features and Benefits
MyChart is accessible 24/7 with any computer, tablet, or smartphone. It is compatible with multiple platforms and patients can easily access their account by using the MyChart website or mobile app. It’s available in English and Spanish.
Mychart Montefiore offers many features as mentioned below:
- Online bill payment – Mychart offers a secure and convenient easy bill payment service. Patients can pay bills, view billing summaries, download statements, and apply for paperless billing.
- Payment plans – Patients can also view the payment plans if available for them and use the available payment plans.
- Lab test results – Patients can log in and view their test results through the test results link in the top menu. Covid-19 results will also be shared in the Mychart portal.
- Manage appointment – Patients can book an appointment and complete precheck-In registration up to five days prior to an upcoming appointment.
- Update profile – Mychart allows patients to log in and update their personal information, contact information, insurance, and medical information. Please ensure that all the information is up-to-date.
- Request Proxy Access – Mychart allows request proxy access for a dependent or family member so that you can manage the healthcare of that patient.
Mychart Montefiore Bill Pay Process
There are different ways a patient can pay the medical bill for the services he used at Montefiore Nyack Hospital.
A secure online payment service is available for all patients. Patients can make a quick payment or patients can also make an online payment after login to their account. Please check the below steps.
- Visit the official website https://www.montefiorenyack.org/.
- Click the Pay My Bill link in the top bar.
- On the bill payment page, select the Online Payment option.
- You can also visit the bill payment page directly at https://www.mymedpayment.com/nyack.
- You will get two options for making an online payment.
- a-Make a One-Time Payment:
Patients can make a quick one-time payment by using a credit/debit card. Patients will also receive instant email confirmation and they can print the payment receipt for future reference.
- b-Secure Online Account Access:
In the second method, patients can log in to https://www.mymedpayment.com/ and pay their bills through their accounts. Please register a new account if you don’t have one.
The main benefit of this payment method is that patients can keep track of the account balance, billing statement, etc. This payment facility is available 24/7 and accessible through multiple devices such as smartphones and laptops. Patients can also use the flexible payment plans available to them.
A guest payment facility is available through the Mychart web portal which is a good option to make a quick online payment without logging in to any account. Patients can visit the Montefiore Mychart Guest Payment page and make an online payment by using the guarantor and account information.
Note: If you don’t know the guarantor or account information then please check your billing statement after login to the My Montefiore chart account.
Patients can call to Patient Financial Services at 1- 866-914-2506 (Toll-Free), Mon. – Thurs. 8:00 am – 9:00 pm,
Fri. 8:00 am- 5:00 pm EST and pay their medical bill. Patients can make a phone payment, check their balance, and request an itemized statement.
Patients can also Mail their payment along with the payment coupon available with the billing statement. Patients can send Mail to the below address.
c/o Nyack Hospital
PO Box 8770
Coral Springs, FL 33075
Please verify the Mailing address with the most up-to-date address written on the payment coupon in your billing statement.
Montefiore Mychart Customer Service
Please contact the MyChart help desk at 855-226-3070 if you are not able to access your account or facing account recovery, activation, or any other type of issue.
If you have questions or concerns about your hospital bill, call the Patient Financial Services Department at 845-348-2323 or email [email protected].
|Mychart Montefiore Login page||https://mychart.montefiore.org/|
|Password reset page||https://mychart.montefiore.org/mychart/passwordreset.asp|
|Username recovery page||https://mychart.montefiore.org/mychart/recoverlogin.asp|
|Find a provider||https://www.montefiorenyack.org/find-physician|
|Financial Aid||Download Document|
|Bill payment resources||https://www.montefiorenyack.org/manage-my-care/billing|
How can I find my Montefiore Mychart activation code?
If you are a new patient and recently visited the hospital then you will get an activation code on your enrollment letter or on the after-visit summary.
You may also request your doctor to send you an activation code and instructions to sign up for a new account through email or Mail.
How to find the nearest Doctor?
Please visit the https://www.montefiorenyack.org/find-physician web page and search for a provider nearest to your location.
How can I get a copy of my medical record?
Although most of the medical records are available through the Montefiore Mychart portal. If you want then you can request a complete copy of your medical record or radiology reports and images by filling out the Authorization for Release of Health Information form.
Please send this form to the Medical Records Department by Fax at 845-348-8433 or by email at [email protected]. You will receive copies of your medical records via secure email.
About Montefiore Nyack Hospital
As part of the Montefiore Health System, Montefiore Nyack Hospital was incorporated on June 20, 1985. Later in 2014, Montefiore Health System, a premier academic medical center, and the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine announced plans to acquire Nyack Hospital.
Since then Montefiore Nyack Hospital is serving patients with the best quality healthcare services and its expertise in community healthcare.
|Name of the portal||My Montefiore Chart|
|Developed by||Epic Systems Corporation|
|Designed for||Montefiore Nyack Hospital|
|Access mode||Online (Web and mobile app)|
|Purpose||To provide patients access to online healthcare services|
|Beneficiary||All patients of Montefiore Nyack Hospital|
We have shared all the latest updates about the Montefiore Mychart and the step-by-step processes to log in, account activation, account recovery, and bill payment in this article. It is a great opportunity for the patients to sign up for the patient portal and access all helpful services.
Finally, thanks for reading this article. We hope this article helps you to find the information you are looking for.